MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/03/2010 04:25 PM

chronic lyme links by metallic blue MIKE 9.3.10

Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

i've NOT read this; too small for me to read, but worth passing along to each of you since mike does extensive research. it's from mike and his girlfriend, erica, who both have lyme.

bettyg, iowa lyme activst

METALLlC BLUE

Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)

Member # 6628

posted 09-03-2010 01:14 PM

In respect to my paper:

Post this on as many pages as you typically access, whether it be web forums, facebook, myspace, lymenet, mdjunction, lymefriends, healingwell, or any other.

Get it to the media, to friends, family and doctors who both believe and disbelieve that chronic infection is real.

betty note: this is 82 pages in length! copy/FILE it for future reference. Smile

https://acrobat.com/#d=sbb-EmpQrQTgrPoezLGreg

--------------------

I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: sbauzys@comcast.net

Posts: 3045 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004

09/04/2010 06:29 AM
matthews8790
matthews8790  

i cant seem to get this, it goes to acrobat, can u resend? thanks thelma

09/04/2010 03:57 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

thelma, click on mike's link above; it takes awhile for it to LOAD.

do you have DIALUP? if yes, it will take hours i'm told.

personally, i can't read it as is. i sent him an email asking if he'd consider changing font from timesnewroman to VERDANA OR ARIAL for us neuro/low vision folks. haven't heard back from mike yet.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved