MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/26/2010 10:26 AM

feedback replies to LYME ON THE BRAIN BY TOM GRIER

Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

fyi, i LOCKED my posts on parts 1-4 plus references!

with what i am about to post in upcoming days, it will probably MAX OUT limits i can post to ONE link!

so in fairness, many of you may want to post your feedback comments, so i started this link just for that purpose: feedback on tom's lyme on the brain lecture notes! Smile

bettyg, iowa leader/activist

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/studies-research/1840726-part-2-lyme-on-the-brain-by- tom-grier-82210

Post edited by: Bettyg, at: 11/14/2010 03:28 AM

09/03/2010 03:43 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

have any of you started reading the different parts of tom's educational lecture?

if yes, please share your thoughts/feelings about what you learned here.

tom didn't have to share his notes, but he did graciously. come on you bashful people, speak up please. hugs Kissing

bettyg, iowa lyme activist/mdj leader Smile

10/07/2010 11:52 AM
lymelion

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe Tom's article didn't shake the ground. It's AWFUL revealing and gives a much more serious look at the possibilities.Everyone is different but now I'm on guard for more brain issues.

Comrade,

LymeLion

10/07/2010 01:08 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

lion, that makes 2 of us; shocked that folks have NOT taken the time to read this in parts;

a little at a time since it is overwhelming, but he speaks to us in user-friendly NEURO language for that i'm so greatful. Smile

glad you got alot out of it; let others know ok. hugs

10/07/2010 10:54 PM
VicMac
VicMac  

I appreciate all the work you both put into this. Very informative! I finally finished reading the 4 parts.

I have to admit, it is a bit frightening!

Based on this report, how could anybody every be completely sure they are free of Lyme in the brain? I did not realize how safe the spirochete is there, and how difficult it is to treat.

Thank you so much for providing this information!

08/25/2011 02:08 PM
mem6583

Hi everyone - I STRONGLY encourage everyone with Lyme to read Tom's lecture. If you want to read the lectures with the photos, they are posted here:

http://www.wisconsinlyme.net/WhatWeKnow.html

Best wishes!

Post edited by: irenwill, at: 08/25/2011 02:08 PM

08/25/2011 04:13 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

irenwill,

the link above is NOT the same identical info that is posted in LYME ON THE BRAIN by tom; they are separate entities.

your link though is fantastic showing the graphics which there were alot of when i broken this up for tom i think 2 yrs. ago already or was it last year; can't remember without going to the site.

i will be getting to your other request by pm as TIME permits; thanks for understanding. Wink

hugs, bettyg, iowa activist, group leader, llmd coordinator

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved