MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/30/2009 02:23 PM

HELP!Need a LLMD in SC or GA, Live in Aiken, SC)

Graciousgoddess
Graciousgoddess  

I need anyone's Help, Please!! I just moved from

Savannah, GA to Aiken, SC, 2 months ago, it is Near Augusta, GA or Columbia, SC. I wanted to go to see

Dr. J in Ft. Mill, but I can not afford him and he is

moving his practice to the Washington, DC area, & is

not seeing anyone new, in Ft. Mill, SC. I was originally diagnosed w/ ME/CFIDS & Fibromyalgia, in

1995 at MUSC, with CMV as the trigger virus. This was when we were living in Charleston, SC. I truly believe that this was correct(I had an acute onset & text book case.) In 2000 we moved to CT & I got SO much sicker, bedridden for 5 years in excruciating

pain, severe fatigue, severe depression, anxiety, and horrible Neurological Symptoms, I prayed to The Lord to Die! I went 5-6 years w/o being properly diagnosed,

& thinking that it was the ME/CFS&FMS that had gotten

so much worse. The Fibro.& Fatigue Ctr. in Norwalk, CT

finally properly diagnosed me with Lyme Disease & many

of its nasty Co Infections.I almost fell of the chair

when the Dr. said that I had Lyme Disease, but it finally all made sense, this was in Jan.,06.I have been very ill ever since & I have been unable to work

since we moved to CT in 2000. All I did was go to Dr. after Dr. I am very "Blessed," with an amazing Angel

Husband, Paul!!We have known each other for 28 yrs., been together for 25 & Blissfully Married for 22! He truly took his Marriage Vows very seriously, Praise God!!!I thank God for him Everyday!!Anyway that is a

summary of my 14 years of Living Hell, but I Really Need Help finding a LLMD at least some where in SC or

GA!! I Want to Thank Anyone in Advance who can Help me!! May God Bless You All!! xoxoxo

Sad xoxo

10/30/2009 05:04 PM
decembergal
decembergal  

Hi and welcome to the group.

If you send a private message to cmany (Christine)or one of the other leaders they will help you find a llmd in your area.

God Bless,

Kathy

10/30/2009 06:28 PM
Graciousgoddess
Graciousgoddess  

Hi Kathy! Thank you so Very Much for the Welcome and the info!!

How do I send a private message to cmary or Christine? I am totally

new to chat boards! I feel so sill not knowing how to do this. Thanks

again for your help!!

Blessings,

Becky

10/30/2009 08:19 PM
decembergal
decembergal  

No problem,I am still learning myself.

If you go to the leaders tab at the top and click on it you will see the leaders and info about each. At the end of their bio is a tab for asking the person a question. Click on that and I believe it will allow you to send a message.

Other than that while you are reading up on the topics here you will see cmany answer questions and give comments. If you look under the picture on the left you will see where it says send a pm. Click on that, type in your message and send the message.

In order to see your messages look on left side of page and if you see a number next to messages you have one waiting. Just click on it and you will be taken to your message box.

Hope this helps.

Kathy

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved