MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/03/2012 09:27 AM

ondamed, wellnesspro, rife??

Philg
Philg  

First off this is my fist post on this forum so i'd like to say hello and i've already read a bunch of usefull information off here so i really appreciate everyone on here.

Okay back on topic, After 8 months of ABX my doc just pulled me off all antibiotics because i was only getting worse and white count was staying pretty low.

She(my doc) was just introduced to a machine called WellnessPro and is urging me to purchase this 3000$ machine(http://www.dianebrooker.com/wellness-pro/features/)

I've read a lot of good reviews on it but not much for lyme.. On the other hand lymie's seem to have amazing progress with the Ondamed machine so im planning on giving that a shot.

My real question is can someone give me more information about the Ondamed or wellnesspro? does the ondamed have rife capabilities such as frequencies to kill lyme and god knows what else that is in me? Or would it be wise to purchase my own rife and use the ondamed seperately?

thanks in advance!

Phil

08/03/2012 09:37 AM
drcaraboutit
drcaraboutit  

well you have to understand what makes the certain devices work or make them not work.

frequency calculation methods to specifically target lyme dna, frequency accuracy to get that exact frequency, rise time of the wave(off to on time needs to be less then 20uS your wellness pro is 750mS!!) wellness pro's signals are too slow to enter the bacteria, plus the frequencies are hidden.

The ondamed doesn't have any harmonics to their waveforms and sometimes they'll run octaves with the 2 frequencies at the same time to simulate that but it still can't kill the lyme. Ondamed is much better then the wellness pro.

If you want the proof PM me and I'll give u my email and send you oscilliscope images of both. youtube.com/ondamedjedi to see me working with the ondamed (i trained for them/sold machines for them and did the conferences)

08/03/2012 09:47 AM
drcaraboutit
drcaraboutit  

most people who have ondamed's don't know how to use them and everyone I trained with and allot of the people I trained have moved on to different devices for assessments mostly the zyto. For delivery of frequency they've relied on homeopathics which I wasn't satisfied with. Doing the training I encoundered the p3pro in ohio which was a plasma that sent out intense bursts of light in true pulses.

That's all well and good but years later working with the ondamed searching "pemf candida frequencies" I saw that damn p3pro again and it was KILLING the candida in petrie dishes and they also said it was working in the body.

It was time to use the ondamed side by side with the pfg2z and p3pro. The pfg2z did so good against the ondamed I sold the ondamed outright to get the p3pro. They are not a "rife" machine rife used carier waves and the whole rife community is just insane on only devitalizing microbes, the coil devices on treating the body as a whole which has it's own toll on the autonomic nervous system.

if you can target specific structures inside micro-organisms and do health and wellness support your doing the body a great favor and you'll herx but it will be a true herx.

Doug coils elicit faux herxs because they're not killing the bacteria and just the bacteria they're upsetting you whole magnetic field and autonomic nervous systems. With a true herx it will get better each and every day less, because less bacteria are there to kill.

Don't jump into any device until you understand how they work and the history and the company, upgradable devices are nice too also devices that have universal power supplies, connectors will ensure that you can do a great ammount of self repair for pennies on the dollar

08/03/2012 10:28 AM
Philg
Philg  

I cant thank you enough for all the information you've givin me! I'll take your word on the on to off time but will probably shoot you my email just so i have more data.

There is a clinic 15 minutes away from me that uses the ondamed so it wouldnt be very dificult for me to get started on that but I will do a lot more digging on this subject before starting anything i know im only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

And if you have the time can you explain to me a little about this p3pro or where i can get more information on it aside from just google-ing it? is it being used in clinics?

And sorry for questions that have probably already been answered on here..

Thanks again!

08/03/2012 12:33 PM
drcaraboutit
drcaraboutit  

the p3pro is ONLY used in clinics and I know they won't sell to just everyone but the p3+, p3+pfg2z are for home use. I hope the document I sent on the wellness pro was helpful. Masked frequencies and low frequencies are not where it's at. Just email me and I can provide you with lots of documents on the how and why things work. my youtube goes a long way to explain it and you can go to a youtube to mp3 site and make a cd out of it if you want. the literature for the candida study is on pulsedtech.ro but many of the papers I have on my pc and the rest are on that youtube. We can talk on the phone sometime though because it'll be faster

01/08/2013 04:19 PM
threeofus

Does this imply that other rife machines don't work? From what I can find of the price of the pfg2z, there is no way I could afford it.

I decided today I would like to buy a rife machine but I was hoping to stay $1000 (well under if possible).

Thanks.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved