MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/18/2011 10:11 AM

BYRON WHITE'S LIST OF PRODUCTS(page 3)

fabajenna
fabajenna  

My dear Jana, big hugs to you too..I'm going to share mine with MsRM, she was the source for this great info..

We love you Jana!Kissing

peace love and light-kim

11/18/2011 11:46 AM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

Great stuff girl!Wink Smile Keep up the good work!!Perhaps we all be cured by the end of the monthWink (wishful thinkin')

Wlk=Cool

11/23/2011 10:38 AM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Blessings all-

I just wanted to take this time to give you an update of my experiences with the Detox 1 and 2 as of now..also, the Envirad..

Last Friday I started in with excruciating mouth pain on the left side of my mouth, both top and bottom teeth. At first I thought it was from the gold crown I have, interacting with the metal detox...and the concern that it was #14 tooth that was the worst weighed heavy on me, it's Babesia related.

I called my lyme doc and he had me stop taking the detox 1/2 and the Envirad and see if things calmed down for me. Well, they just got worse.. Pinch

By Sunday evening, I called my lyme doc in tears asking what I could do for it all, he wanted to put me on antibiotics for infection and pain pills..

I refused the antibiotics because of my yeast and I felt there wasn't any infection, there was no fever, only pain.

I took a pain pill it was so bad, very unlike me..I don't believe in them, nor do they work for me..but I was desperate at that point. I even scared my husband, he knows my pain tolerance level is very high and couldn't believe how bad I was..

I saw my dentist Monday for x-rays of the teeth..no infection..he said it was from grinding.

We replaced the nite guard that I wear ..I had stopped wearing it that Friday, it was causing more tooth pain than helping.

He sent me home with a new nite guard, had no comment on the metal reaction theory, or the fact that lyme and co's can cause the teeth to deteriorate..I left him printed off information for him on it by the way..Wink

I just saw my kinesiologist this morning..it's Babesia in my teeth. He tested me for everything, and everywhere..it's in my teeth and sinuses..and brain.

I have no symptoms, no night sweats, no chills, no symptoms at all except my darn teeth..

Here's a link to explain how it is all related..gosh I miss Lucas so much!!

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/general-support/2297946-babesia-on-monsters

So I called my doc and he put me on the detox 1/2 again, the Envirad, and I have to start with A-BAB at 12 drops 2xday until this is resolved..

I actually tested poorly with the A-FNG today, so we're holding on me continuing with it..it's been eight months on it!! I just counted this morning..yikes!

So here's the moral to the story..

Use the Detox 1 and 2 slowly..it wakes up and targets any latent infections residing anywhere..for me, it's still in my teeth. My guess is until I do something about the #14 tooth, it's going to be an issue..but I'm hoping the A-BAB will help to bring it back to balance.

I wrote to the company and they said this will happen when using the detox protocol, and that it was a good thing..aside from the unbearable pain I was in, I have to agree..

Just don't ever underestimate the strength of these formulas..they are potent and very effective in diagnosing..

I really am so grateful to Byron and the whole company..they are God sends..

peace-kim

11/23/2011 01:51 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

Has anyone tried A-INFLAM? I have been having bad inflammation which is causing Pleurisy and breathing problems. Wondering if the A-INFLAM would help a lot?

03/09/2012 10:16 AM
rhodytrack

I've been on abx for 6 months, with no real results. Some good days here and there, but nothing lasting. Thinking about asking my LLMD about BW formulas. Looking for success stories?

03/09/2012 04:43 PM
Courious

My doc put me on Byron White A-L Complex on Feb 20.

I have been on 20 drops for a week now. Not herxing that I can tell.

???????????????????????????????????

What do you think this means?

Don't feel any better either.

Is this not the protocal for me?

He said to stay on at least two more weeks.

Thanks for any insight.

03/09/2012 06:50 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

Maybe you have a co-infection that is causing the most of your problems. Have you been diagnosed with another co-infection? Other Byron White Formulas you might want to try:

A-Myco for Mycoplasma

A-Bab for Babesia

A-Bart for Bartonella

A-FNG for yeast/mold

A-BIO for Bacteria/Ehrlichia

Mycoplasma and Yeast have the same symptoms as lyme does. The Byron White Formulas have been really strong for me. They definitely make a person herx if your not careful. It's just a matter of finding the right one for the right infection for you.

Post edited by: tizmo, at: 03/09/2012 06:51 PM

03/09/2012 06:55 PM
jjpd

Curious, I too was taking A-L complex up to 20 drops with minimal herxing.

Dr. added something for the biofilm and now I'm feeling it at only 10 drops.

But I may have to stop the biofilm med because my body is overheating or something adrenal related.

03/09/2012 07:01 PM
melissa333

Hi peeps. My doc is not treating me for co's because Ive tested negative. So Im on doxy and omnicef for lyme.

I really think I have bart. I would like to try A-Bart just to see if anything happens. Anyone have experiance with using this along with antibiotics? I know it says on the web page there isnt a problem.

Post edited by: melissa333, at: 03/09/2012 07:07 PM

03/09/2012 07:07 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

I take antibiotics along with my byron white formulas, they actually help make the antibiotics work better because the byron white formulas can penetrate the cyst form and they cross the blood brain barrier. So yes they can be taken while being on antibiotics.

The only thing is you have to wait about 1 to 1 1/2 hours before or after you take your antibiotics. They can't be taken at the exact same time.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved