MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/09/2010 04:17 PM

anyone lose use of left hand

toolong

have lyme for 12 years, started another flare up, on 3rd month of abx, 1st 2 monodox and almost into 1st week of doryx 150 mg 2x a day. a few days ago fingers started giving trouble and now i cant use it barely close my hand. swollen palm and fingers. all joints on left side swollen and affecting walking a bit and they are crackling. my past bout was mostly numbness tingling. never had this before. please let me know if this a reaction to the meds and will it get better

02/10/2010 12:30 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

can you use anything on left side of body? if NOT, sounds like a stroke possibly in my non-medical opinion.

up for other answers... hugs Smile

02/10/2010 04:35 AM
toolong

i can walk but i am not able to grip too many things but that gets a little better at times really cant type with it. 2x s after i took my medicine i got a rash on my left forearm and inside upper part, it was very blotchy. but lasted maybe 2 or so hours,which has never happened to me before.dr says it presents itself in different ways all the time

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved