MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/08/2010 02:39 PM

best way to detox (lyme) ? and fillings question?

lymefighter86
lymefighter86  

hi

every one i just wandering and wanna do it, whats the best way to detox i have lyme and heard is good to detox also i have a filling which in been having it for 15 years never replace it could it affect lyme ? i read about some mercury in tooth fillings is just one could it make a difference? help any one .

01/08/2010 02:47 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Good questions! So sorry I don't have any answers...I DO know that using natural antioxidants can help immensely! So much so, that your pain will decrease somewhat.

Others use natural supplements that help and yet others use saunas and rife machines. I'll be interested to see what everyone says here Smile Thanks for asking this question!

01/08/2010 03:04 PM
jaime1978
jaime1978  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi there. I have a great thread on detoxing in the fact section. In short, you want to drink half your weight in ounces of water daily, I make some of it warm water with lemon.

There's also a great drink you can make, doesn't taste bad at all, just lemony...you take 1 cup cold water, 1 whole lemon cut up, skin seeds and all, and 1 tbs olive oil, put in blender, blend and strain and drink...it's amazing for you. there's an AIDS doc who has his pts do it 3 times a day, I'd say to do it at least once a week, but really as much as you want, I try for every other day or every third day.

also, a warm, NOT HOT bath with 2 cups epsom salt is good

another favorite is activated charcoal, but with that you want to make sure you take it at least 2 hours after taking meds/supps and wait 2 hours before taking meds/supps because it will absorb evertying.... I usually take 2 capsules. I've seen it bring many people right out of a herx, NOT always but it can.

infared saunas are amazing too if you have access to one of those, I know many massage clinics are getting into them , or you can even buy a full size one for about 1K, or they have portable ones for a few hundred bucks...well worth it.

burber is a nutramedix product that is a good detox too, and you want to also be sure to be taking a GOOD probiotic, even if you aren't on antibiotics, something like 90% of your immune system resides in your gut, so it's a good thing... I had a few other things to say, but got inturrupted by little ones and totally lost my train of thought, but this should get you started

j

01/08/2010 03:24 PM
lymefighter86
lymefighter86  

ty jaimie and tara i heard about the empson salt bath a must try am gonna try water melon 2 ty Smile

01/08/2010 03:29 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

yea I think I'm gonna try that water and lemon thing myself!

01/09/2010 03:17 PM
ladio30
ladio30  

My LLND told me when you are herxing, to squeeze 2 whole lemons in one cup of water and sip through a straw slowly over a period of a half hour and then to make sure to brush your teeth about a half hour later otherwise the lemon will ruin the enamel on your teeth. I do this every time I herx and it really does help.

01/09/2010 07:33 PM
lymefighter86
lymefighter86  

ty a must try 2 Smile

01/09/2010 09:28 PM
cmal
cmal  

Don't get your filling removed unless you are under advice of an LLMD. When they are removed mercury vapors are released and can be very damaging.

A holistic dentist would be the best option if you decide to do this. My LLMD does not recommend it until we have control over the lyme. You just dont want to mess with mercury unless you have to.

It is some scary bad stuff!

Some of the best detox you can do is cleaning your diet. Making sure it consists primarily or fruits and veggies and grains, wholefoods. No gluten or refined sugar.

I should say no alcohol or coffee...but I can't preach what I can't practice. I'm trying though..lol!

Good luck to you!

01/09/2010 10:29 PM
Angmor453

I really do agree with you! I do the same. and it does help. It might taste a little on the sour side but, its worth it.

01/09/2010 10:34 PM
Angmor453

To be honest with you, i dont think one filling will do damage. But detoxing is very important if you have lyme. I have had it for five years and i do five different detox baths. If you have any queestions about the baths. write me back

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved