MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/24/2013 05:17 PM

BX Antitoxin treatment for Chronic Lyme?

Fullenlove
Fullenlove  

Are any Lymies taking the Delta Institute's new homeopathic protocol "BX Antitoxin" for Chronic Lyme disease?

I have a personal friend who is on the BX Antitoxin protocol and is having rapid resolution of her Chronic Lyme symptoms (after being one of the worst I have known of or heard of - she had terrible long term symptoms of all kinds that run the gamut).

For the last year my friend has not been able to work due to extreme Chronic Lyme symptoms. Then after 2 injections of BX Antitoxin, 2 months later my friend is working full time again. Amazing resolution of her fatigue, cognitive symptoms, pain, cardiac symptoms, etc.

From what my friend has heard from other patients she knows on the BX Antitoxin protocol (approximately 8 people she knows), they are all having rapid resolution of their Lyme/co-infection symptoms after one or two injections of BX Antitoxin.

From what I have read online and heard from my friend (she and I have talked multiple times for hours at length about this treatment), it was originally created as an alternative homeopathic treatment for cancer by the Delta Institute.

I am not sure of the exact mechanism (I'm not an expert by any means) but from what I understand in cancer cases it apparently breaks down the mitochondrial functioning of bacterias and viruses within cancer cells which disrupts cancer growth (since certain cancers are due to bacterias and viruses). And during the Delta Institute's studies it was discovered that BX Antitoxin also works on the mitochondrial functioning of other bacterias, parasites and viruses inside normal cells too (not just cancer cells) which is why BX Antitoxin works to kill off Lyme and co-infections.

It is crazy stupid expensive though because it's not covered by insurance and you need a year long treatment to ensure it's killed off all the Lyme & co-infections (specifically 6 months to kill Lyme & co. and 6 more months to rebuild immune system) and you can only buy an entire year's worth of doses at once (you can't buy monthly as you go) and each dose works out to be about $1,400 (TOTAL YEAR COST: $17,000!!! Blink Sick Sad), but I'm considering trying to raise the funds on a crowd-funding website because of the amazing things I've witnessed and heard.

I just wanted to see if anyone else is on the BX Antitoxin protocol as well?

Thanks everyone! Smile

~ Katherine

Post edited by: Fullenlove, at: 08/27/2013 10:16 AM

08/24/2013 12:27 PM
Songster

Oh, I'm new to this forum and just saw your post. Did you get any response from any one. And how is your friend doing a month later Have you started the treatment?

08/26/2013 07:46 AM
pampe
pampe  
Group Leader

08/26/2013 01:35 PM
wordlady

This is really interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing more on this.

08/28/2013 10:06 AM
Songster

Fascinating! I wonder if the medical community and big Pharma will ever permit this to move forward.....

08/28/2013 11:33 AM
runner31

good information! thank you.

11/02/2013 07:58 PM
princemon

I am seriously trying to converse with people who have used bx antitoxin. Any and all help is much appreciated. I have been hearing amazing things about it and I want to rule out the ol' "too good to be true" factor.

Unfortunately, there are people who will sell water in a vial and tell you it will cure lyme and charge you a fortune in the process.

So please help me track down the truth of this.

Princemon

11/02/2013 11:22 PM
Artemis1234

Is this fir lyme though? And not drugs? By protocol

11/18/2013 10:47 AM
princemon

so no one has responded about bx? I can find little to nothing about it except for Delta promo which seems odd if it's helping lymies in big ways

11/18/2013 03:02 PM
Songster

I've seen nothing more about it.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved