Just got an email from Kathy Fowler Silverstein and I am pasting (reason why so quick below)!!!!
Good Morning America doing story tomorrow, Thursday July 30 between 7 and 9 a.m. ET.
My husband's company, On The Marc Media is producing their own live U-stream show about IDSA HEARING. Here is how you can watch the Special broadcast and hear doctors and patients react to hearing. Spread the word on both please.
1. Watch a special ILADS U-Stream broadcast - Doctors, researchers and patients react to the testimony of the IDSA Lyme Review Panel Hearing during a “live” Internet broadcast from the JW Marriott in Washington D.C. You can also join the International Twitter chat and talk with others while your watch our special U-stream broadcast. Here's how:
Hours for broadcast: 8:00 – 10 a.m., 11p.m. – 1 p.m., and from 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
2. Log on and you will see a screen with a live feed from the ILADS Lymewatch Media Center in Washington D.C. If you want to join the conversation and talk to others via Twitter - Click on the button to the right of the video screen that says “social stream”.
3. You'll see “Log On with Twitter”. So log into your twitter account (type in your username and password for twitter)
4. A box will come up that says “Hey #Lymewatch”. Highlight and erase “hey” and type your message before or after the #Lymewatch.
5. Remember if you delete #Lymewatch – your comment will not be posted in the chat room.
6. When you post your message – you'll see you must wait 30 seconds before you can post another message.
7. We have set up an email address for you to send us questions about the IDSA hearings. Just give us your first name and what state or country you live in. Also we encourage people to take videos or pictures of their own local “Lymewatch” and send them to us. If you have a video of your local green ribbon campaign or Lymewatch, just post it on YouTube and send us the link. We'll share it with our U-stream viewers. The email address is: Lymewatch@gmail.com (MORE)
The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) Lyme Disease Review Panel is hosting an all-day hearing as an opportunity for patients, physicians and scientists to present information relevant to the 2006 IDSA Lyme Disease Guidelines. ...
Wild life I have so since I not only have my two tazmanian devils while I feel like crap on doxy,I also rescued a kitten who has a head injury and is seizing.. Will edit later if I can.. Yippie!!!!!
Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.