MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/01/2013 04:45 PM

Seattle, WA: 2013 International Chronic Disease Conference

tiredreadytodie

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the 2013 International Chronic Disease Conference in Seattle, WA from Sept 6 to Sept 8, 2013.

www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org

https://www.facebook.com/GoCDRF

As most of you know "Lyme Disease" is a misnomer as we all have a lot more than just Borrelia. I first came to this forum in 2011 when I weighed 125lbs (6'1" Male) and learned much from all the posts. After being a Buddhist monk in Thailand, I ended up starting treatment with Dr. Klinghardt at the end of 2011 and have been here in Seattle ever since.

From working with him and many others I was able to stabilize my condition and start the long process of reversing 30 years of misdiagnosed illness. I now weigh 158lbs and am still going through the recovery process.

Many patients and doctors have asked me to write a book to explain how I was able to reverse my health. However, rather than do that, I decided to host a conference in Seattle and have the Doctors themselves explain their techniques and theories. Also, I want to foster cooperation amongst Doctors of different fields...rather than have them constantly fighting for their piece of the economic pie.

Quick Facts about the conference:

Venue: University of Washington; Seating capacity 230

Date: Sept. 6 to Sept 8, 2013

Audience: Medical Professionals and the General Public

Key topics:

• Infectious & Environmental Disease
  • Structural Medicine
  • Genetics
  • Fasting
  • Technology (NLS-Diagnostics, Magnetism)
  • * 30 min, 3D NLS Diagnostic Scans are available to the first 100 registrants
  • Cost:

- 3Day Pass: $600; $465 for Students

- 1Day Pass: $$400

For full information please visit our website. Here is a list of the speakers and their general topic of discussion.

Environmental and Infectious Disease

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD: To be revealed at conference! (most likely Apheresis, Environmental Problems (EMF, Chemtrails, etc) and/or Updates on Lyme and Viruses)

Dr. Alex A. Volinsky, PhD: “Human Rope Worms DNA Findings"

Dr. Nikolai V. Gubarev, PhD: “Patented Methods of Removing Human Rope Worms"

Dr. Christopher W. Shade, PhD: “The Interrelationships of Toxicity, Immunity, Inflammation, Infection”

Genetics

Dr. Ben Lynch, PhD: "Methylation and Chronic Disease"

Diet & Nutrition

Dr. Alan Goldhamer, DC: “Water Fasting: Clinical Findings"

Technology

Dr. Dean Bonlie, PhD: "Neural Regeneration w/ Magnetism; Clinical Findings and New Research Findings of Johns Hopkins"

Dr. Vera I. Nesterova: "NLS Diagnostic Clinical Applications"

Vladimir Nesterov: "Physical Basics of Informational Interaction"

Structural Medicine

Dr. Lee Yardley, DC: “Upper Cervical Adjustments”

Dr. Daniel Mashoof, DDS: "Anatomical Structure and Dentistry"

Dr. Alex Shastlivy, MD: “Manual Diagnostic and Treatment Techniques for Chronic Disease"

Joseph Preli, Conference Chairman; Opening and Closing Remarks (30+ years misdiagnosed Lyme, Viruses, Parasites, etc"Wink:

I hope all of you find this is a worthwhile event and, if so, please help spread the word.

I hope to meet you at the event!

Post edited by: tiredreadytodie, at: 08/03/2013 01:01 PM

Post edited by: tiredreadytodie, at: 08/03/2013 01:02 PM

08/01/2013 04:45 PM
    tiredreadytodie

Could someone let me know if I am allowed to upload our brochure?

08/02/2013 12:24 AM
    Bettyg

VIP Member
    I'm an Advocate

on conferences, it is PERMISSIBLE to name the drs. and what they will each be talking about.

what FONT is your brochure printed in? i know i can't read TIMESNEWROMAN ATALL. it runsallwords togetherlikethis forme.

arial and verdana work best for many of us with severe neuro problems. if your brochure is in etiher of those fonts, yes, please use the ATTACH. FEATURE below before you click submit.

if it's in TNR, would you just copy/paste it here, but DON'T make any EDITS to it or you will LOSE IT ALL due to mdj technical problems of 1 month going on.

thanks so much for your consideration.

hugs/prayers for a success for your group.

bettyg, iowa activist big time!

llmd coordinator

08/02/2013 12:30 AM
    Bettyg

VIP Member
    I'm an Advocate

also, please show the cost of your conference you are holding ok Wink

also, please get your info to WASH. STATE LYME YAHOO group to spread the news.

the link can be found towards bottom of my beginner's tips.

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/general-support/2356916-bettygs-welcome-letter-wgood- beginner-links-

so YOU have gotten this all together; way to go and best wishes on it being successful.

bettyg, iowa activist

have you posted this also on www.lymenet.com ... they had alot of members from that area at one time.

08/03/2013 12:30 PM
    tiredreadytodie

Hi Betty,

Thanks for the heads up and the links. I will change the fonts to verdana on the Brochure and put the prices and speakers in the lead in post.

Thanks for your assistance!

Joseph

08/03/2013 01:58 PM
    tiredreadytodie

Hi Betty, The brochure is a bit busy and full of info. Tried to simplify and put in Verdana as much as possible. Other Neuro's advise not making it too big when viewing. I uploaded the file to you. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Post edited by: tiredreadytodie, at: 08/03/2013 02:00 PM

Post edited by: tiredreadytodie, at: 08/03/2013 02:04 PM

08/03/2013 11:29 PM
    Bettyg

VIP Member
    I'm an Advocate

joseph,

i LOVE what you did to your 1st post; it pops out on the info needed of $$, drs. and what each will be discussing.

golly, you are a YOUNG guy; i went to your bio there Wink

at least it's all out there to view now. as lyme-co-infection patients, the cost is STEEP as they would need lodging unless they live in seattle.

are you mainly trying to get the MEDICAL folks or trying to get more PATIENTS?

i noticed you had a disc. for students; what about PATIENTS too? that's the FRUGAL person in me talking now. lol Wink

WHAT IS NSL? i saw it discussed often, but NEVER spelled out once so all know what you are talking about joseph Wink

joseph, after it's all done, would you come back and give us a summary on what occurred please and any progress you were able to make? thanks for your consideration joseph.

thanks for hearing my suggestions above and acting on them.

i was SURPRISED you were able to EDIT; for 1 month now; if i edit, 99% are LOST forever.

best wishes for a full house; most importantly, a SUCCESSFUL education conference where everyone walks away learning something.

iowa friend, bettyg

llmd coordinator

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
    In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
    Contact Us | About Us
    Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved