MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/11/2009 11:40 AM

Has Anyone Noticed There Has Been No Fighting?(page 3)

mem6757

Yeah Pricey stuff indeed.. smokes are cheap compared to the health crap needed for Lyme,Pammie..i also suspect that the cell power is nothing more than food grade hydrogen peroxide with a drop of lemon to mask the content..please see what you can find out.You can ingest 35% food grade H202 just by diluting it in pure water and it super charges your body with oxygen for dirt cheap..a litre of the stuff is like $25 a rule of thumb for a lymie is max 70 drops a day..i have experience with it and a source..look up "the miracle of hydrogen peroxide " on the net.I am not trying to piss anyone off i am trying to get people to research and save $$ if possible..35% H202 is very dangerous..and must be respected..100% is rocket fuel.Dollar store is 3.5% and the manufacturer added a chemical they lie saying its a preservative...why would H202 ever need a preservative? never! its so people cant find a home remedy for colds etc..its the drug companies way of keeping secrets..my opinion.. Smile so thats a research project and money saver Smile

03/11/2009 12:04 PM
truthbehindpain
truthbehindpain  

Actually, it's called an oxygen concentrator. We bought from American Discount Medical (check website).

We bought a 10 liter/minute oxygen concentrator.

If 30 minutes is too long - try 20 minutes. Just don't overdo it.

Our air contains 21% Oxygen, 785 Nitrogen, 1% Argon and other stuff.

I believe the oxygen concentration is close to 94%.

No I haven't tried cell food. Have to check it out.

Lisa

03/11/2009 12:35 PM
pammie

Ok, more good information from you! I'll check it out. Thanks for saving me money. I'll do some research on it. Thanks a bunch, Ron.

Thanks Lisa - I'd be happy to do 10 mins on bike right now. Can't really afford it right now but maybe later. Thanks for sharing.

03/11/2009 02:40 PM
Adwoman
Adwoman  

Yep, that's the kind of O2 thing I have...and I talked with my ND today about the Bio Mat..he has some kind of light that will do something similar so I am using his for awhile. It's free and the thought of spending MORE money just isn't appealing right now.

I bet we'd all be rich if it wasn't for all of this!

Virginia

03/11/2009 03:14 PM
Canuck
Canuck  

Yep, no fighting going on hereSmile Yes Miss Virginia, we would all be rich!

03/12/2009 10:08 AM
ConnieD
ConnieD  

Hi Everyone! My computer is still slow, so I'm just sticking to private messages for now, but I'm still hanging out.

I saw Adwoman mentioned she wanted to buy a hyperbaric chamber. So, here's my two cents.

I LOVE my chamber. I have my own. I bought it before I knew I had Lyme. My eye doctor (go figure) has one in his office and he's the one who put me in touch with the gentleman who sells them. I love it. In fact, the guy who sold them knew I had Lyme and he's the one who encouraged me to get checked out by his MD friend who happens to be the doctor that finally diagnosed me( and cured, put into remission, whatever) with Lyme (even though there's no lyme in the SouthDizzy ).

Price? Well, sure, it's not cheap, but it's something the whole family can use and something you'll use for the rest of your life. I bought mine in December 2006. At that time, it cost about 17,000. Well, when you consider what people pay for a car, I don't think that price is so out of this world. I'd rather have my chamber than a new car, that's for sure.

I think I can post his info on here for everyone to see. (I'll check on that first...until then, just pm me and I'll give you the info) The guy who sold the chamber to me is a great guy and a recovered Lymie himself. In fact,he built his own chamber back in the 90s. So, those are my lyme survivor thoughts on hyperbaric chambers.......they are so worth it...every penny.

03/12/2009 10:24 AM
steelers

I agree with Connie, I go into one every day, and this will be my next purchase to add to the frowing list of items I have collected to treat lyme. Connie delete the cookies on your computer a defrag the hard drive also look into any type of spam you might have on that computer of yours.

03/12/2009 10:44 AM
ConnieD
ConnieD  

Thanks for the advice, SteelersSmile . I'll get our computer geek friend to fix the computer this weekend. He defragged it a few weeks ago, but I don't think that helped much.

Yes, well, the purchases that I have made to survive Lyme have been worth every penny. It looks like this disease is something we'll have to be careful with for the rest of our lives.....we'll see. I don't regret anything that I bought to treat my Lyme and coinfections. So far, I have the hbot, a biomat, and a FIR sauna. That should do it for me. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Steelers, Is the chamber you're using a hard chamber? I have heard of insurance paying for the sessions in a hard chamber. That is definitely worth looking into. I don't think the soft one can go as deep, but still worth the money to have it in your home to use it at your convenience. Plus, I can take the laptop in there......I call it my office....ha,ha....

03/12/2009 10:49 AM
ConnieD
ConnieD  

oh, and those of you who have a bio mat, are you using it for detox,too????

I used to turn up it as high as it will go, wrap up in several layers of blankets and 'cook' for 45 minutes. It is great for detox and killing,too. You can keep your head cool,too (unlike the sauna).....just another use for the mat.....

03/12/2009 01:51 PM
steelers

Connie,

I am going to a place for the hard shell hyperbaric chamber and yes I did get my insurance company to pay for it. The diagnosis for the referral is lyme. It took about 3 weeks to get the referral but with all of the documentation I gave to the insurance company proving this to be an effective form of treatment. So I encourage everyone to go after the insurance company and get the referral for the hbot

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved