MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/15/2012 11:23 AM

Art Thread - WARNING: image heavy(page 3)

Ettrick
Ettrick  

I was hoping to see more from other artists but here's another from me. I'm making a postcard for every day of the year. This is pencil on heavy paper. It's a white tailed kite over the Napa Valley.

http://sagunt.deviantart.com/#/d4mfg1z

01/15/2012 11:26 AM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Magnificent work Ettrick!Smile

I am so happy to see you, I have been wondering where you went and how you were doing..thank you for sharing more of your beautiful work, I always look forward to seeing it.

Blessings to you, I pray you are well these days..

peace-kim

01/15/2012 11:28 AM
Ettrick
Ettrick  

Thanks.

Things have just been really hectic. You can't imagine how many times I've thought about friends here and wanted to check-in but time just didn't allow much.

a'best,

e

01/15/2012 11:31 AM
Imagene

Love your artwork. You are a gifted person and it is nice to see someone use what God has given them.

01/15/2012 12:03 PM
Ettrick
Ettrick  

Thank you so much.

If any of you have ideas for postcard subjects, let me know. I'm afraid I may get hung up on what to do from time to time and if I have suggestions here, it would be fun. Then I'll be sure to share the final back here.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved