MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/04/2012 11:51 PM

I want a LLMD in NC

Leah123
Leah123  

Someone who lives in central NC sent me a message about saying they lived in Central in NC & I did not get there name or what ID they use in MDJunction. Would that peron please respond again. This time I will make sure I get the ID they use here at MDJunction.

I live very close to them.

So sorry to ask again. please respond again.

Thanks,

Leah 123

Post edited by: Leah123, at: 03/04/2012 11:52 PM

--- The discussion has been locked ---

03/04/2012 11:58 PM
Avs1823

not sure if it was me. I live in Cary. If not, you can go back and read any message you commented on and read the entire thread.

03/05/2012 01:03 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hi leah,

yes, go to MY DISCUSSIONS on left side takes you to yourPROFILE page.

now look on LOWER right hand corner will show all 12 posts you have to date. start at the top clicking on them to see if there post is there.

check your PRIVATE MESSAGES, left side, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ANY PM, ARCHIVE IT NOW, upper right hand corner.

pms are deleted AUTOMATICALLY by the system here EVERY 30 DAYS!

03/05/2012 01:40 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I FOUND IT; the above replier is your mystery friend you were looking for!!

i sent you nc llmds just now; locking this post so i know you were helped.

bettyg, leader/llmd coordinator

Avs1823

Leah, where in NC do you live? I live in Cary. sorry you're not sleeping. It just makes everything else harder to deal with.

Have you tried taking a baking soda and epson salt bath? that always helps me and it's good for detox.

03/04/2012 11:04 PM Top

Leah123

Thanks, Do you have a LLMD you can recommend?

03/04/2012 11:06 PM Top

Avs1823

Not really. I was going to a dr in VA but he got tired of all the stuff and moved to another state. I've heard good things about a dr in Chapel Hill but you'll have to ask Betty for her name. I can't remember it right off.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved