MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/23/2013 11:50 PM

LLMD in Rhode Island or MA

Nikki66071

Rhode Island

Anywhere in Rhode Island or MA

41 yo, Female, tested positive for Lyme Disease on 1/14/13 been on Doxycycline since 1/14/13.. my doctor has no clue how to help me and thinks that if I take 3 weeks of meds I will be fine.. I am getting worse not better.

I have been sick for 3 months and getting worse...

What are your symptoms? severe pain in back of head, neck, shoulders.. burning in various spots all over body, numbness and pins and needles, eye issues, insomnia, exhaustion, nausea, I am starting to feel emotional unstable, new heart murmur, right breast is leaking something, muscle twitching, memory issues,

I need a medical doctor who can help me

--- The discussion has been locked ---

01/24/2013 12:38 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

LEADERS, LOCK THIS; NAMES SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGE, LEFT SIDE. thx bettyg

please go to my signature line BEGINNER'S LINK; copy/paste it to white address line above.

PRINT OFF 37 pages dr. burrascano's lyme treatment guidelines; read daily to become familiar w/plan and terminology.

you need from BEGINNING of a tick bite 3 months of antibiotics, 2 months showing NO SYMPTOMS BEFORE STOPING ABX!!!

HUGS/PRAYERS,

bettyg, iowa

LLMD COORDINATOR

--- The discussion has been locked ---

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved