MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/23/2009 10:19 AM

newly diagnosed......(page 3)

fr1endly2
fr1endly2  

((((HUG)))))) linda pm the moderators they have great tips for supplments that improved me tons!

11/23/2009 11:31 AM
Tennesseemom7
Tennesseemom7  

Linda,

I would get to a LLMD ASAP if I was you, the sooner you treat the better. I tested through Igenex and it was the best $920.00 I ever spent. I test pos. for Lyme, Babs and Bartonella. You have to treat all bacteria in order to get better.....

Jamie or Christine can give you the docs around your area. I found mine on www.turnthecorner.org, the doc I found on here didn't except insur. and that was crazy expensive. My meds and supplements alone are several hundred a month so I really need a doc who takes my insur. I emailed them and they responded very quickly and I love my doctor.

Are you on any supplements? Let us know how you are doing!!

Brenda

11/23/2009 01:35 PM
jimmysmum
jimmysmum  

Im starting the vit. c and sea salt. thistle root, biotin, eucanasia, grapefruit extract.I also have a script for doxy. 100 mgs 2x's a day. prior to all of this I was only on antibx. before without the healthy stuff as a back up. :0)

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved