MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/10/2008 11:25 AM

Rife Machine

coleygirl

Rife Machine -- Rife machines are electronic devices that produce varying frequencies of energy (similar to a microwave, but at frequencies not harmful to the body). This energy penetrate the tissues of the body and cause the spiral-shaped Borrelia to resonate so much that the integrity of the bacteria is disrupted; weakening and even killing them. This is an effective means for killing borrelia and is supported by the production of herx reactions in Lyme patients after Rife treatments, while non-infected individuals don't experience the herx reactions when exposed to rife treatment. Rife machines are not approved by the FDA and are relatively expensive. A reasonable price for a good machine is about $1,000. Homemade ones can be much less expensive and just as effective. Here is a message board that I follow and participate in where the members discuss numerous alternative therapies including rifing: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme-and-rife/

What do we think of this????? Anyone tried it?

10/10/2008 11:48 AM
mem6757

I was thinking about one myself,Makes a lot of sense and i have visited that yahoo group and their testimonials i dont think that many members could be making up stories about success so there must be something to them. I opted for the biomat with far infrared rays in the frequency just below microwave that are harmless to you also with negative ions, do you suppose those 2 devices are related in how they work? And a rife is cheaper than a biomat.

10/10/2008 11:51 AM
coleygirl

I would think that they are. How much did it cost and where did u order it I couldn't find one to actually buy just information.

10/10/2008 11:55 AM
coleygirl

Do u think it would be safe to use if I have breast implants

10/10/2008 12:01 PM
mem6757

coleygirl wrote:

I would think that they are. How much did it cost and where did u order it I couldn't find one to actually buy just information.

Hi Coleygirl,

Your talking about the biomat correct? anyway i found one on craigslist out in Oregon and got it cheap ($600) the owner was a vet and his wife needed it for her car accident injuries (paralyzed from the neck down)he got a new double size so they could share it.

They are on fleabay right now a brand new professional size is $1450 + shipping, there are a few lightly used ones that come up for approx $1000 + ship if you keep an eye out you may get a better deal.I use to have really bad insomnia with Lyme now i sleep all night every night and i never ever get cold or chills and i believe you can kill spirochetes with far infrared.

10/10/2008 12:08 PM
coleygirl

Wonderful to hear that you are improving maybe they are on the virge of something great here. Thanks for your info.

04/05/2010 11:34 AM
rainey99
rainey99  

I am looking for a rife machine to treat my lyme. Anyone know of any success stories with using the GB4000? I am so worried I will spend money on a piece of junk.

04/20/2010 06:09 AM
larpar

rainey, I am worried about that too. I was wondering if anyone rents them so you could 'try before you buy'? I am also concerned that it won't work for me.

08/11/2010 09:41 AM
JoeCampisi

Does anyone really KNOW what a Rife machine is? Rife never left a schematic. Many very different machines claim to be a Rife machine, even those without the essential plasma tube!

Isn't is odd that no university has ever videoed a Lyme bacteria being destroyed by a Rife device? Search http://Pubmed.gov/. Lyme bacteria can be seen with inexpensive 500x microscopes, and a Rife machine can be made for a couple hundred dollars, yet worldwide, no university student has succeeded in this endeavor, and no true science article that necessarily includes a methodology for independent replication has been published. On the other hand, a Pubmed search will show reputable replicated research on bioelectricity, and on pulsed magnetic field research on cancer, microbes, and arthritis. The omission of any PMID science on a Rife machine I find disturbing. Any news of replicatable science articles on Rife are welcome.

BTW...I have many university credits in electronics engineering, and have been reading about Rife for 40 years. I have been to all the common websites, and they mostly fall short of being scientific with the notable exception of Aubrey Scoon.

http://www.scoon.co.uk/Electrotherapy/index.htm

08/12/2010 01:13 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved