MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/01/2009 03:53 AM

So finally. 1st appointment at Natural Lyme Clinic

fraggles
fraggles  

Packed, nervous and ready to go, after 4 months of extensive research and consideration of lots of different treatments today I leave for my appoinitment at the Skian Clinic in Inverness.

It is in a truly beautiful part of the world, the Scottish Highlands, and I am lucky it is only 4 hours drive away. Scotland may be a very small country but I love it just the same.

The Clnic will be seeing me tomorrow. They primarily use the Klinghardt method for treating Lyme, a protocol I am extremely interested in. If things work out ok then both my children will also attend.

We have booked an overnight stay in a gorgeous place with patio ground floor access and calm cream beige and brown decor.. very modern and relaxing.

I will update everyone when I get back but for now let me share some photographs from Findhorn Bay in Scotland where the clinic is situated on the wild rugged North East coast. I know the first photo looks like a bad link but if you click on it it will come up xxxxxx

Post edited by: fraggles, at: 11/01/2009 04:08 AM

11/01/2009 04:42 AM
Plumden

Hi Fraggles

Just stopping by to wish you all the very best for your trip to Inverness. I hope that it brings you the improvements that you are looking for. I know that it is a treatment that you have done a lot of research into which is a very positive start. Please report back and let us know how you get on ... and say hello to the Scottish Highlands from me.

11/01/2009 06:30 AM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hey Sweetie...

Klinghardt - big treatment plan - but from all that I read -- very good choice...

One day - I keep telling myself - one day I will make it to England, Scotland and Ireland...

Enjoy the beauty - Make it a part of your whole healing experience hun!

Let us know how it goes

Christine

11/01/2009 01:35 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

I loved Inverness. One of my favorite cities in Scotland. You are right, the Highlands and the Lake district are simply beautiful

11/01/2009 04:53 PM
MamaPenguin

I am so excited for you and wish you the best success and good health.

I am following the Klinghardt protocol as well and am anxious and hopeful. Flying out to WA to see Dr K after the holidays - so exciting!!!

11/02/2009 02:10 PM
lishjolene
lishjolene  

Best wishes!

11/03/2009 01:23 AM
fraggles
fraggles  

IM home Smile.... really interesting visit. He found in addition to the Borrelia, I had a blocked right Kidney, Erlichia, Whooping cough bacteria ( pertussis), High levels of mercury.. although Dr Z said underneath I had a strong core. He has decided to start with basics. I had our water tested and its not good news. So I have decided to begin with having a full house water filtration system added. This will mean our bathing and drinking water will be fully filtrated, energised etc. As when you bathe and shower your body takes in a lot of chlorine and toxins too. So I felt it was money wisely spent as the whole family will benefit.

For the first 8 weeks I have just 2 supplements to take Red Clover and Chlorella. This is to unblock and detox the right kidney. I have been getting blood in my urine for around 4 years now since I moved into this Area, and as I drink 2 litres of water a day if my drinking water is not good for me then something has to be done. I then return to the clinic for my next appointment in January. Dr Z may add some other supplements in after my urine test for heavy metals comes back.

Soo.. the journey was amazing. The first 2 hours were torrential rains, storms and flooding. Some areas the trees were under water and we were petrified we were going to end up in a river. We stayed overnight in Pitlochry and then finished the reast of the journey on Monday morning when the sun finally came out.We stopped counting the rainbows when we reached double figures. We saw stunning birds of prey, Falcons, osprey, and I think I saw an eagle. The scenery was so beautiful. I kept asking Scott to stop and let me out to breathe. In some places there were no houses for 30/ 40 miles, just mountains and fresh air.

At times the journey was difficult, I had really bad back pain but I was determined.

When we finally reached the clinic the largest brightest rainbow was overhead ( I took pics and will be strating a blog later today so will post a link )

So I am home now, happy that Dr Z wants to begin the process slowly. He said he cant treat the Lyme until my whole body is working better. I am awaiting tests for metals in my urine and also sugar/ iron , so blood was also taken , all the other bloods had already been done and presented as normal apart from Lyme which we were all aware of.

Now I need to get back on my nice detox diet foods ( I was naughty while I was away and at halloween.)

Removal of amalgam fillings will also not happen until my body can cope better, minimum 4 months away at least.

He said I have to keep moving, that lying down to everything lets it get more of a hold ( which I knew anyway).

The children will also both see him soon.

Thats the update guys.. I hope you are all holding on and staying strong..

Lynn xxx

11/03/2009 04:46 AM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Terrific sweetie!

So glad that this visit went well, and you now have a good strong path for healing...feels good huh?

Keep at it and stay committed...wishing you the best of luck!

Christine

11/03/2009 09:59 AM
fraggles
fraggles  

thanks christine.. what I really liked was he didnt use any specific protocol although he bases his protocols in Klinghardt method.. however he fully personalises them to each individual which makes total sense..

I am now in the process of changing all our house products to safe eco friendly non toxic as well as our cosmetics Smile

xxxxxx

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved