MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/28/2009 10:32 AM

Body made of concrete?

KStuff
KStuff  

Okay, I hate this symptom. Does anyone else's body feel like it's made out of concrete. My limbs feel very heavy. I have no vigor. I might as well be a cement statue. Weird.

Is this a detoxing issue? Or something else?

09/28/2009 10:37 AM
organictexan
organictexan  

I felt this way before I cut out gluten, that's for sure.

09/28/2009 10:38 AM
TJC
TJC  

I've gotten that quite a bit myself. Check out my post Heavy Limbs, there was some discussion about it. The things that seemed to have helped a bit (though nothing 100%) is liquid Cal/Mag (1:1 ratio), b12 shots and Samento. I think the Cal/Mag and Samento are the ones that helped me more with that particular issue, but not sure (I started all around the same time). I've also tried to make myself do a little yoga when I feel up to it and periodically focus on making certain muscle groups relax. That has helped a little too, but it still won't go away completely. Best of luck!

09/28/2009 02:23 PM
Heidihorog

Yup - definitely!

09/28/2009 03:24 PM
Kyri
KyriPosts: 121

Yeah...I always say my arms and legs are made of lead. But only on some days. And I second the magnesium- that really helps!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved