MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/26/2008 05:48 PM

i am new here!! but i am verrry sick .help?

wocali
wocali  

i tested pos in 2002 twice then neg in 2006, now again i test neg...i am much worse now then b4...the doc wanted me to go on pic line but i refused.i was told for years i had fm and cf.........so he just gave me oral tx..now i am so sick i cant get out of bed in the morning and when i do i crawl.i lost all of my friends... please help...i dont wantto go to anymore docs as this is my life..i need to have fun with my life again..........just please tell me what supplements i need to take..and how much.....i cant go on muc longer this way..

03/26/2008 06:33 PM
accalea
accalea  

It is possible that you could have Lyme Disease as well as Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. People try to differentiate but sometimes you can have all three and treat all three. Some people choose to use natural products and I have posted some things about Allicin and vitamins. Where as some prefer to use antibiotics. Many people respond well to iv antibiotics for several months.

03/26/2008 07:23 PM
wocali
wocali  

what about samento or bioplasma or lauricid there are so many how do we choose?

03/27/2008 10:24 AM
Clayton72
Clayton72  

sounds like you need to also do some detoxing with all that stress on your body. there are docs that will do a 'live blood' reading and they can see how bad your infections are just by looking at the cells. i know a massage therapist and a naturopath that does this... not as expensive as a doctor.

you can go to an acupuncturist and work on your liver, kidneys, gallbladder ,etc. mine were all severely damaged with the Lyme. you can tell which organs are 'hurting' when they work on you. some points will have a dull pain - just means that organ needs work.

also, work on making your system more 'alkaline'. most of us have highly acidic systems and that just keeps working against you while you are trying to get well.

i'm on samento. it's pretty strong - every one responds differently to these... you'll have to just see how you do with them. i'm only taking 5 drops of samento twice a day in warm water. (drink it like tea). some people can handle more or less than that.. just depends.

03/27/2008 05:36 PM
wocali
wocali  

thanks for the info i went to a homeopathic doc and i thought he was some kinda quack! he did to a live vlood reading and basically he said that my cells looked good except i had alot of yeast and he did see some parasites but he wouldnt comment if i had lyme....

03/27/2008 06:54 PM
Julie4848

But, what he did was good...That is what mine has done. He did say I have lyme in my to me was pretty cool..

J

03/27/2008 08:43 PM
fin24

Hi

I posted on your other posts

did the guy say WHICH parasites he thought he saw???

I had live blood by the famous Dr Atkins long before he started the hi protein diet craze--in NYC and I have to say that it was well over 12 yrs ago--maybe since then the procedure has improved but at the time I was doing my PhD in developmental Bio and frankly I havent heard so much hokum and bull poops as I did that day about what we supposedly were looking at!!!

after 20 minutes of talking with Atkins himself he conceded that his techs were "guessing" and that the live blood smears could only see very obvious things that any good old fashioned blood test can ( provided your Dr asks for manual and not mcahine run tests).

even with the new scopes you cant tell a free radical from anything else--you cant even "see" the chemicals even before they become free radicals!!

the math is way to hard for me to explain but for example if on the monitor screen each red blood cell is an inch (pretty big and most times its not that big)

that means its been magnified about 3,000 times--problem also is resolution or clearness--that doesnt get magnified so while you have a bigger blood cell to look at you cant clearly see whats INSIDE of it!!Same goes for the WBC's

Even with dark field microscopes the very thin spirochetes and other pathogens are hard to see-thats why some will say "i think I see parasites" but cant tell you which ones they may see. and there are normally things floating ( pcs of broken cells or pcs of white cells, fibrin, etc) that can easily be mistaken as parasites or germs in plasma of the blood.

You can however tell if the blood cells are shaped normally, moving normally, and how many of each type ( red, platelets, and white) and that can say a good deal about someones health. Unfortunately it CANT say anything about diet ( other than possible anemia)or vitamin status.

It very cool to see but if it just doesnt mean much, it becomes a "show" that many dont do anymore out of ethics/honesty!!

then you also have to remember the fish pond theory:

you can stock a lake with a lot of trout then sit there all day with a bucket and still not scoop a fish out--IF that tiny bit of blood didnt "catch" any spirochetes ( which is very likely unless youre teeming with them and therefore VERY ill)then there wont be anything to see- Often what the Dr is pointing out to you is a normal component!

and IF your blood is so teeming that you can see a 'chete on a smear chances are youll have a positive on an antigen test (PCR) even if your immune system is a bit too lazy to put up an antibody reaction ( IGG or IGM)

03/28/2008 01:22 AM
wocali
wocali  

WELL I DINT FEEL THIS DOC KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING COZ I KEPT ASKING HIM WHAT I HAD AND HE WAS VERY VAGUE!!! HE DINT WANT TO ANSWER ALL HE KEPT SAYING IS THAT I HAVE PARASITES!! WELL..DUHHHH....AND HE ONLY GAVE SOLD ME THIS ONE SUP FOR THE THYROID///....DOESN T EVERYONE HAVE PARASITES? I MEAN HEALTHY PEOPLE ARE 100 PERCENT PERFECT? I MEAN PEOPLE WITH NO PAIN LET ME REFRASE THAT..LETS SAY U R NOT THAT HEALTHY OR U R OVERWEIGHT OR HAVE DIABETES OR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE BUT NO PAIN ID LIKE TO SEE THEIR BLOOD.....I THINK MOST OF THOSE HOMEO DOCS ARE QUACKS........IM SURE THERE ARE ALOT OUT THERE THAT DO NO WHT THEY ARE DOING ..BUT FORTHE MOST PART.....I THINK IM GOING TO STICK WITH BRUHNERS BOOK AND JUST TRY THIS ON MY OWN...ONLY BC I DID THIS B4.GOING ALT ALL THE WAY WITH NO LLD AND I WAS FINE...I HAD ALOT MORE $$ THEN..WHICH COULD BE A PROBLEM..THIS BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT $$ ITS SO SAD HOW PEOPLE HAVE TO MAKE $$ ON OTHER S SICKNESS...

03/28/2008 01:25 AM
wocali
wocali  

O BTW THAT PIC WAS TAKEN LIKE 2 YRS AGO.... i wasnt that bad then......at least i had alot more hope...i really just want to gt married again and be happy.........i jus turned 50 last month and i think im going thru a mid life crisis...i want a family again...my son is 24 and i want to have more kids etc....i have to beat this thing please tell me i will coz i dont beleive it n e more//

03/28/2008 02:13 AM
accalea
accalea  

Yeast can cause the exact problems that you are going through. If I were you I would do a yeast cleanse that you can get at a local herbal store, and then also go on a yeast-free/sugar-free diet for atleast until two months after you are feeling better. Some people get Candida which is basically a yeast infection in your organs and blood stream. Some doctors treat it with Diflucan or Nystatin but they can be very hard on the liver so I prefer to use natural methods when it comes to this. Trying these things might solve some of your problems. If it were me I would do this before trying to get anymore answers from a doctor.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved