MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/12/2009 10:09 AM

Olive Leaf Extract

ACajunBabe4U
ACajunBabe4U  

I started this with one drop earlier today. It says to get up to 30 to 40 drops three times a day.

How did anyone else do this and how often did you increase the dose?

I also have the Cat's Claw and Oregao Oil that I got last night. I only want to start one thing at a time so I can tell which one I may react to worse.

How long could it take for herxing to begin with the Olive Leaf. Should I do it 3 times a day to start with. It says to go up to 30-40 drops 3 times a day.

Please let me know anything you can!! If you know of others I can take, let me know that so I can order them or buy them..Thanks...

07/13/2009 08:28 AM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Sorry hunny...

I would say - go along based on how it makes you feel. Some can take full doses with little changes - others take one drop a day for week and herx like crazy...

It is all going to depend on your body...

OO and OLE for me cause no herxing at all. cat's claw very little and i plateau on it after about 45 days...

So just keep track - which I know it is hard since you are going through so much...

Oh one other thing that I have noticed with OLE - is that for some - it almost instantly makes them feel better and more energetic...

hang in there

Christine

07/13/2009 10:00 AM
steelers

I never tried Olice Leaf extract, Might look into it later if lyme returns. Thanks Cmany

07/13/2009 10:56 AM
ACajunBabe4U
ACajunBabe4U  

Thanks...

What other naturals work for these 3 viruses as well as lyme, babs, and bart??

I started my IV Doxy (Mon-Fri) twice a day and I will start IV Cipro (Wed-Sun)twice a day.

I'll be doing 10 of each one, so on Wed, Thurs, and Fri. I will be doing 4 a day....

I'm still on Flagyl (250-750 mg) on Fri, Sat, and Sun. also.

Malarone I'm taking daily two in AM and two in PM.

If this combination doesn't work with some naturals for the 3 viruses I don't know what I will do...lol

07/13/2009 12:14 PM
steelers

thieves essential oil is great at attacking viruses i buy a product called inner defense all natural oils in one soft gel that specifically attack viruses and bacteria, worked great for me.

Steelers

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved