MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/24/2009 09:06 AM

Bladder troubles....

rainey99
rainey99  

OMG! I have too pee all the time!! It seems to have gotten worse in the last few weeks and its driving me nuts! Argh! Does anyone know of a good supplement, herb or medication to help with this symptom???

I'm not sure if it's hormones or neuro related, but running to the ladies room every 30 minutes...come on! This is getting redic! Devil

06/24/2009 09:15 AM
debra28
debra28  

I would have answered you sooner, but I was in the ladies room. HA! I go like every 2 hours -- just in the last week or so. Not sure why either. I wish I can help, all I can offer is misery loves company. Let me know if you find a "cure".

Debra

06/24/2009 09:59 AM
ACajunBabe4U
ACajunBabe4U  

I to go to the restroom a lot but I think it is from all the water I drink to help with detoxing. I don't like this half the body weight in ounces...lol I can't drink that much water because I'm to fat to drink that much in a days time...lol

Good luck! I know it isn't fun. I take fluid pills in the morning and evening so I'm up all night as well running from bed to toilet..

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved