Wormser ATTACKS BettyG in Zelmer post, Conn. law

Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

SUPPORT NEEDED GANG!

thank you all! xox

Gary Wormser ATTACKS BettyG in Zelmer post, LAW WOULD ALLOW RISKY TREATMENT

Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:58 AM

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/ 82649?

Gary Wormser ATTACKS ME, BettyG!! in Zelmer post, LAW WOULD ALLOW RISKY TREATMENT.

bettyg

Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)

Member # 6147

posted 20-06-2009 01:49 AM

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/8/ 1823?#000012 ... PRINTED EDITORIAL there.

please judge wormser's no. 62: mean, disagree, clueless !!

I'D APPRECIATE YOUR "MORAL" AND COMMENTS ON THE DIRECT LINK BELOW .... thank you all!

i prefer your comments go to ONLINE PAPER vs. here to support me please ....!!! love you all [group hug] [kiss]

members,

i'd also appreciate some MORAL support right now by your leaving a short message on this ongoing saga!

i've never been called this in my life and i DESPISE WHAT HE SAID. 24/7 LIAR!! HOG WASH at its best.

my reply, no. 77 just now....

Direct link to find the BELOW PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME!!

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/hartford-courant/ T8SM8JK67KOHGGK22/p4#lastPost

gary,

my you have lived up to your nickname of "the WORM"! how appropriate for you. MUDSLINGING, NAME-CALLING .. HOGWASH!

it's drs. like YOU who have caused me to be physically sick for 39.5 yrs!

i resent your INNUENDO; well, i guess "it takes ONE, TO KNOW ONE"! now we know where you fit in.

i'm surprised the editors PRINTED your vicious post with SLANDER towards me!

worm, you are not worth another word from me! PU.

bettyg, iowa lyme activist

[QUOTE who="Gary Wormser"]

I have read all your sob stories. And, I feel badly for you, but the reality is that, while you may be "ill", it is most certainly not with "chronic lyme disease."

Medicine is not driven by case reports or anecdotal stories. Rather, we follow evidence based medicine, not influenced by emotion or bias.

And, every randomized blinded patient study has failed to demonstrate any lasting benefit to long term antibiotics for "chronic lyme disease."

"LLMDS" are the lowest of the low.

These, often poorly educated physicians, have sold out the medical system to make a buck (or a couple hundred thousand) by treatment the naive and vulnerable with potential risk therapies.

And, finally, BettyG is just plain psycho.

This woman claims to have had chronic lyme disease for what, I think 40 years? There is absolutely NO precedent for that type of infection at all.

SHe posts an AVERAGE of 20 posts a day on lymenut and has the energy to seemingly be very productive, and active, but is very vocal about how she lives off her disability income.

Her life REVOLVES around this supposed illness. She is obsessed with it.

Seems like all the trademarks of a psychotic disease...

Gary Wormser, MD

also judge this one poorly ... standing UP FOR WORMSER!! no. 76

UCHC

Sherwood, OR

Reply »

Report Abuse

Adding

|

8 min ago

Commentators should send their comments to UCONN Health Center so Dr. Zemel can be recognized for his efforts. Here are a few of suggestions to email...

Michael J. Hogan, President

Contact me: president@uconn.edu

Cato T. Laurencin, M.D., Ph.D.

Vice President for Health Affairs

Dean, School of Medicine

laurencin@uchc.edu

Marie A. Whalen

Chief Operating Officer

UConn Medical Group

whalen@adp.uchc.edu

needless to say, worm got my goat! [cussing] ************************************************ Posts: 26781 | From Iowa, USA | Registered: Aug 2004

06/20/2009 09:21 AM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I put my 2 cents in for ya Betty...what a pathetic attempt to tear you down...

It is SO obvious that they know they are loosing the battle...with tactics like that its a wonder that they are where they are now...

Betty - that was proof of your valiant efforts...they are starting to break...

You are an awesome lady!

Christine

06/20/2009 01:07 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

christine,

THANK YOU so much for going there and for your nice compliments here as well!!

love ya back for standing up for what you believe in too as sick as we are Smile xox

06/20/2009 02:04 PM
shotzie

http://www.prohealth.com//library/showarticle.cfm? libid=14624

The latest "nonsense" study from Wormser indicating somehow "females" are prone to think they have these mystery illnesses

Post edited by: shotzie, at: 06/20/2009 02:04 PM

06/20/2009 08:37 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

i will be working over the next couple of days on a response to that load of bull

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved