MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/12/2009 02:08 PM

Newly Diagnosed and needing help finding TX LLMD

nataliew

Hello All,

I am about a month into my Diagnosis of Lyme Disease, something I've probably carried around for about 15 years. I used to be healthy and now each day is a struggle.

I know there are protocols about giving out doctors names but I am desperate to find a LLMD anywhere nearby. I live in Dallas TX and will drive as far as I need to seek someone who understands this disease and its treatment.

If anyone has any suggestions for Physicians in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area or the whole state of Texas, I would be so grateful. I will to Minnesota or Arizona if necessary, or other nearby states.

Please feel free to email directly with suggestions.

Thanks for the support,

NatalieSmile

06/12/2009 06:29 PM
Zeke
Zeke  

There are a couple of girls on here who live in Dallas...one screen name DallasLyme and one ldsucs or if you go to the group leaders and PM Jamie or Christine, they may have a way to access docs all over, I do not know.

I am from TX, and the doc I see is in Austin, and they seem to be up on alot of the treatments, but keep learning.

Good Luck...and if you need anything let me know.

Post edited by: Zeke, at: 06/12/2009 06:33 PM

06/12/2009 07:58 PM
toothfairy55
toothfairy55  

Thanks Zeke...

While your waiting for Jaime or Christine to get you that list I would suggest that you go to the facts forum and start reading. Lots of good info

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved