MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/16/2012 10:12 AM

Artemisinin side effects??(page 3)

sebnova81
sebnova81  

I've been pulsing Dr. Zhang's artemisiae for 4 months now and I do 1050mg/day and have never really noticed anything from it? I guess I will keep it up, hoping that it's doing something. I also am on ceftin, zith, malarone and plaquenil. Just started sida acuta, but haven't been good at remembering to do it every day and cannot do on days I do flagyl...

05/16/2012 10:20 AM
Taosguy

Sebnova81,

After 2 medications it's impossible to tell what is doing what.

You're taking way too much Artemisinin. Remember the scientists that worked testing it at Univ. of Washington, only recommended 1mg/kg of body weight.

All drugs, natural or chemical, are powerful!

God Bless,

TaosGuy

05/16/2012 11:55 AM
lymeinmich

Taosguy I cannot figure out the conversion to know the proper amount.

Most Lyme Dr's do say that it is only effective in high doses for treating Malaria type diseases.

05/16/2012 02:44 PM
Taosguy

Hello,

I told you the dosage from my experience. The Scientists said 1mg per kg of body weight. For me it would have been one 90mg capsule, but it took 5 capsules before it took effect.

TaosGuy

05/16/2012 05:28 PM
lymeinmich

Ok got it thanks.

05/16/2012 05:58 PM
Taosguy

lymeinmich,

Feel free to contact me anytime.

I've set survival records at every hospital I've been to, including MD Anderson, in Houston.

Love,

Jack

TaosGuy@msn.com

06/01/2012 11:29 AM
indeed

Hi Taos Guy! Interested in starting artemisinin for metastatic breast cancer to lung, was looking for Nutricology super Artemisinin, but it is backordered everywhere. Is DrZhang as good? Appreciate your posts about how it helped you with leukemia, snet your info to a friend name Gene who may contact you. Noticed you had another email in earlier post which is the one I sent to him...

Wendy

Post edited by: indeed, at: 06/01/2012 11:49 AM

10/04/2013 01:39 AM
gambs
gambs  

Wow, glad I ran across this, I just started taking this about 2 weeks ago and have been so irritable and aggressive, just want to scream at everyone and tired, tired, tired, oh and fed up with Lyme Sad

Thanks for this Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved