07/17/2012 06:22 PM
wanthealth12
wanthealth12Posts: 309

maybe...I seem to be the lonely soul here with this one

llmd said to try it

12/09/2012 12:38 AM
JamesR707
JamesR707  

Just started taking it, makes my stomach make a whole bunch of weird sounds, maybe some good detoxing going onSmile

12/09/2012 05:04 AM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

yes, been doing it for 3yrs, it's an ok product. When I ran out, I found milk thisle to be fine too.

Only problem is the product is through LLMD's only. My llmd when openin' a new office was not up to date with keepin' products at hand.

I was able to get other products through other sourses, but the lady who runs and owns tox-ease was unwillin' to work with me.

Plus the stuff is not that cheap...none of all this is....

I've also been sent stuff by a friend that milk thistle is not all it's cracked out to be.

I've made a new rule, if I can't get a product with in 5 days, they don't need my business...

There are alot of other products that help the tox-ease with your liver and kidneys....I'm going that route.

Give it a shot! if you like it....great....if you can afford it, get two...incase your Doc don't have it the next run...

JMO....nothin' personal....just my take

My best to you and all,

WLKCool

12/09/2012 06:01 AM
julie315

I read or heard somewhere that you should not take milk thistle if you are taking rifampin, something with the way it's processed in the liver.

Anyone else heard this?

12/09/2012 03:13 PM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

Julie315, I would love to have a documentation of that...I beleive tox-ease has the Milk Thistle in it.....I was given milk thistle when abx was backed off.....

But...I was put on tox-ease when doing doxy-rif protocal????

Regardless, we learn this at our own expence both body and wallet, what a deal what a disease....

WLK

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved