MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/31/2012 06:22 AM

Best test for co-infections?

Enigma33

What is the best place to test for co-infections? I am pretty sure I definitely have some (Babesia and Bartonella, I think) but want to make sure I do it right. My initial test for lyme was done through IGenex. Are their co-infections tests reliable?

Thanks!

05/31/2012 06:33 AM
littlegirlbigdream
littlegirlbigdream  

In my opinion no test is very reliable.

You should be treating based on symptoms and not only a test result that may or may not be accurate.

I tested through Igenex but they all came back negative, but we are still pretty certain I have atleast 2 of the ones I tested negative on.

Maybe someone else may know more, but I would say if your llmd is willing to treat based of symptoms don't waste money on the inaccurate testing.

06/01/2012 03:41 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

go to my welcome letter in signature link below

print off dr. corson's kid's evaluation where she explains the entire body and WHICH DISEASES effect each body part. by the time you get done reading, based upon your sysptoms a dr. can clinically dx you.

bettyg, iowa activist

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved