MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/14/2012 02:23 PM

Worried about constant diarrhea lately...(page 2)

ontong
ontongPosts: 269

Oh boy, are we having a diarrhea contest? I had diarrhea nonstop for year once I started antibiotics. I was taking plenty of probioitcs, but it made no difference. My lyme doc told me not to worry, to just drink a lot of water. I also have friends whohave have recovered from lyme who had had the trots for a long time.

I never get it anymore. My system seems to back up to strength to handle it. As long as you know that c-diff is not an issue and you are taking good probiotics, I think you will be fine.

05/14/2012 04:01 PM
sebnova81
sebnova81  

I like to imagine it's all the toxins coming out! haha.

05/14/2012 08:57 PM
lymeontario

I got it for about 2 weeks too. It only happened in the mornings. I think its beacuse my stomach was empty the night before. The instructions are from my llmd to take ur first dose after the first bite of food before the second bit.

Which means i really have nothing in my tummy. It has since recently stopped a couple days ago. Knkck on wood!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved