MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/03/2012 09:24 PM

Dental Issues & Lyme

Leah123
Leah123  

Wink Wink Hi All,

I have been to ill to be on MDJunction until today, great to be back.

I am having gum swelling, yellow & green drainage around the gums, & tooth decay.

I have been to the dentist & she has never treated anyone with Lyme Disease before, she is crowning the teeth & I am on so many ABXs already.

She states she does not know what else to do for me.

I remember not long ago someone from the group post a homeopathic mixture of something that worked for them.

I checked my emails & I can not find that discussion. Could anyone help me that has had experience with that, PLEASE!!!

HUGS TO ALL,

Leah123

05/03/2012 09:58 PM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

Leah - I've had a lot of teeth issue also. If you are already on ABXs why don't you try rinsing with Nano Silver or better yet, water down H2O2 & rinse/brush with it.

Honestly, the watered down H2O2 work the best for me. It will also remove any plaque, build up if you have it on your teeth. Best wishes, Dear!!!

05/04/2012 03:29 AM
GWB

If you go to a holistic or biological dentist you might find someone who is lyme literate. I found one here in Florida. This link below has some suggestions on how to clean your gums and mouth.

Oral spirochetes are most likely what's causing your gum infections. I had this problem too and had to have the infection surgically removed from my gums. It was a lyme related infection.

Read this article where it talks about using bleach and water to clean your mouth. http://www.martinimplants.com/oral-spirochetes.php

Gary

05/04/2012 01:00 PM
Leah123
Leah123  

Smile Smile Hi,

Thanks all,

I have tried half hydrogen peroxid & H20 water, as well as warm salt H2O water & rinced several times a day with that.

I have not tried the other suggestions & will try them. I do not think I can afford a Dentist who specializes in this right now.

Maybe a phone consult, my medical bills are really more than I can handle right now.

Thanks All,

Huggs,

Leah

05/04/2012 01:12 PM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4814
VIP Member

MMS

05/04/2012 03:44 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

leah, please check out the top couple of links here found in my INDEX OF MED/TREATMENTS forum ; they MIGHT provide you some insight.

if after reading them, they do NOT! PM me, i'll give you another source privately ok Wink

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/medicine-treatments/2236295-bettygs-DENTAL-LINKS-of- info

DENTAL LINKS FROM BETTYG

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/medicine-treatments/3057644-neuromuscular-diseases- conditions-DENTIST

DENTIST DEALING

Bell's Palsy

Epilepsy

Multiple Sclerosis

Cerebral Palsy

Muscular Dystrophy

Parkinson's Disease

Huntington's Disease

Myasthenia Gravis

Spina Bifida

BIOLOGICAL DENTISTS LIST

http://www.talkinternational.com/holistic-dentists/ biological-dentist-usa.html

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/general-support/3248426-bio-dentist-list/limitstart/ 10#3258673

hugs/prayers,

bettyg, IOWA ACTIVIST

05/04/2012 04:05 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

You can also make a mouth wash of Turmeric and Ground Mustard...this is going to be HOT HOT HOT...I would do 1/4 tsp of each in WARM water...its rather shocking...but I have been SO desperate...that I have done it regardless..

I have used it for deep abscesses and other gum infections and it really helps...

Also, if it is painful...pure vanilla extract and pure peppermint extract can help alleviate it some...

05/04/2012 05:52 PM
GWB

This is a gal on a Lyme Facebook forum who's experienced with essential oils. This is her personal recipe for healthy gums.

~~From MARGE JAROCH EVELAND:

I would like to post my personal, effective Essential Oil Mixture that I can personally vouch for, during times of gum "insult" and/or dental discomfort. It is powerful and "does the job" to bring relief!

ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND for HEALTHY GUMS:

20 drops EACH: Clove Bud

Lemon

Rosemary

Eucalyptus

10 drops of: Cinnamon

5 drops of: Myrrh

2 drops of: Wild Oregano

Mix all of the above oils in a glass container & store in a glass bottle. As you prepare to brush your teeth, give the container a "swirl" to be sure & mix the oils. Then, add (1) drop of this combo to your toothbrush 'before' you apply toothpaste.

It is very important that you use a glass bottle; not plastic or metal.

Also, try to use this up in a timely manner, as the oil of myrrh is viscous & over time may coagulate; Ie sort of "clump," which would then need to be stirred. If stirring is needed, use a wooden toothpick.

When using this, you should immediately feel a distinct tingling. The myrrh causes it to have a bit of strong taste, but afterwards this is very soothing to inflamed or otherwise irritated gum tissue!~~

Hope this helps someone.

Gary

05/04/2012 05:58 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

There is also a commercial mix...Thieves Oil...you can google it...great stuff...but WHOA...turns your mouth into a waterfall...

05/05/2012 07:34 AM
Leah123
Leah123  

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice it means more than you can know. I have excellent dental hygiene. I do not want to lose my teeth, I have worked so had on keeping excellent dental care & hygiene.

I have been checked for all autoimmune

Diseases nothing has shown up.

Thanks again,

Leah

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved