MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/25/2012 06:23 AM

Lyme group leaders(page 6)

mysticthecat
mysticthecat  
Group Leader

Hope it makes it to the web, so we can all see it!

05/25/2012 09:41 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

mystic, if i can't figure it out, i know who can..JOHN! Wink

thanks for stopping by!

hugs, bettyg, iowa activist forever

05/25/2012 12:46 PM
Avalon
Avalon  

Betty, Thank you for everything you do. You've been a great support especially during the darkest days. I'm very relieved you aren't leaving the group and hope you can rest and relax now that you'll have a little more time.

Love and hugs,

Avalon

05/25/2012 01:02 PM
lymelissa
lymelissa  

When I first came to mdj you were the one who helped me! I will never forget all of the wonderful information you shared with us all, the time you spent typing things up so that we could all read it and most of all the activism. You inspired me to want to be just like you and never shut my mouth about this awful disease that so many people are suffering from. You inspired me to do something, anything to make a difference! Thank you...from the bottom of my heart!

hugs Smile

Melissa

05/25/2012 03:49 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

avalon, so glad i could be here for you/others during those DEEP DARK DAYS/NIGHTS! misery loves company; so we shared yours together.

melissa, oh no, another BETTYG/MELISSA runing around here like the EVEREADY BATTERY!!! lol Laughing

melissa, you brought tears to my eyes and happy tears running down my face. so glad i inspired you to be ALL that you can be ... a VOCAL ACTIVIST for yourelf and others who no longer have THE VOICE to be!

yes, it takes alot of TIME to break things up, but it's for ME/plus ALL of you too!

i want you ALL to be able to read anything that is posted on this board especially since so many/majority of us have NEURO lyme and can't read long, continuous text.

avalon and melissa, god bless you both for stopping by and sharing your heartfelt words of the difference i made in each of your lives.

NOPE, I'M NOT GOING AWAY.

just lesser hours after the transition of leadership is over with only purple being the active leader since lauren has been SUPER SICK FOR 1 WK.+!!

bettyg, iowa activist forever

former group leader/llmd coordinator for 6 long yrs.

Post edited by: Bettyg, at: 05/25/2012 03:57 PM

05/26/2012 12:11 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I COULDN'T WAIT! HERE'S MY CARTOON FROM JOHN!!!!

i noticed the LYME green carpet too, pale green walls, but NO TICKS! lol

http://www.gocomics.com/closetohome

thank you JOHN, my online friend from here!! i'll never forget this moment until my dying day!! YOU MADE ME FEEL VERY SPECIAL Wink

hubby's sleeping soundly so i can't share this moment with him now, but i bookmarked this too to find later on.

speaking of barry manilow, over 10+ yrs ago, our local dj had 4 hrs. continuous B.M. songs without replaying any of them.

now i love barry's music, but it reached my limit, and i called the dj saying ... .give us a break!! a little goes a long ways when you don't get good reception at work.Kissing

05/26/2012 12:25 AM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

Love it, Betty!!! I found this one amusing also....

http://www.gocomics.com/closetohome/2012/05/08

05/26/2012 01:02 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

raven, YES, THAT'S THE TICK ONE THIS YEAR I LOVE!! told john that too.

i also cut it out and had at my LYME TABLE FOR LYME RALLY IN DES MOINES !!!!

no lookers as they were all headed for the asian festival of 20-30,000 folks!!

yes, john has given me many belly laughs over the years, and i've got quite the belly too!!!! i never knew they were HIS!! they were ones just hitting my funny bone/belly! lol Laughing

bettyg

05/26/2012 08:57 AM
mysticthecat
mysticthecat  
Group Leader

Those are both great! The one about zapping the flies with a defib machine too. As we were having a discussion this week about how to keep the bugs off.

05/26/2012 02:06 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

glad you loved BETTY CARTOON dedicated to me today; I DO! Wink

hi mystic,

yes, JOHN HAS SOME WONDERFUL, HUMOROUS cartoons for us all!!

thanks for stopping by. Kissing

bettyg, iowa activist and the HONOREE OF THE DAY Silly Cool

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 6 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved