Ask a Question
05/05/2012 03:18 PM

Lyme group leaders(page 3)

Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hi joni Wink

so i'm on FACEBOOK, which i do NOT participate in! news to me ... lolLaughing

yes, i'm brought tons of stuff here from myself and countless others always showing the sources of where i find these things i feel will help THOUSANDS of others especially all the LURKERS out there like this therad with only 20 replies now out of 1,000 viewers Wink Cool

so glad you found a good llmd with the info i provided you and on the road to REMISSION; that was always my goal for all i sent names to the last 6 long years.

I'M NOT LEAVING; just a more low key area concentrating on the ACTIVISM i brought to this board from day ONE when roy started the LYME BOARD and came looking for me to come and be a LEADER here.

joni, thanks for stopping by and your huge event you've planned now for 6 months!

MAY12.ORG PROTEST RALLY IN MANY STATES like iowa!! hope you have a good turnout of lyme/co-infection patients and visitors to it plus the other event happening on the other side of the capitol building!!

I HOPE TO FINALLY MEET YOU THAT DAY?!

best wishes, hugs/prayers,

bettyg, IOWA ACTIVIST FOREVER! Wink

05/06/2012 06:40 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

05/06/2012 12:09 AM

wildcondor

Thanks Betty, and thank you for all you do for everyone here.

You put in so much time to help everyone, I am really happy to see that, especially since there are so many new people to help.

Hopefully I posted this announcement in the right place...if not feel free to move it. Yes, please send to your European friends. It is a great way to get free herbs!

www.wildcondor.com

MOved PER CONDOR'S Request Wink bettyg

05/06/2012 08:22 AM
mem1605

Betty, thank you for all of your help. I dont know where I would be without you. Much love to you. -ChristinA

05/06/2012 01:20 PM
ontong
ontongPosts: 269

Betty you know very well what my tribute is to you.

John

05/06/2012 02:29 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

wildcondor, christina, and dear john,

thank you all for stopping by with your kind words and remembrances.

john, i'm really looking forward to your CARTOON TRIBUTE TO ME IN "CLOSE TO HOME" coming up sometime this week!! never would i have ever imagined i'd be in a cartoon FEATURE!

YOU really know how to surprise a woman, don't you? lol Kissing Kissing

my best wishes to all of you ABOVE with hugs/prayers for remission and QUALITY OF LIFE to leave THIS JOURNEY behind us all, but our FRIENDSHIPS will remain as strong as ever. xoxox

bettyg, IOWA ACTIVIST FOREVER Cool Silly

Post edited by: Bettyg, at: 05/06/2012 02:30 PM

05/06/2012 05:12 PM
wildcondor
wildcondor  

Im sorry to see Betty go, she has worked so hard for years. Thank you Betty for all of your hard work and support and time of all Lyme patients. Smile

05/06/2012 05:53 PM
lydian
lydian  

Betty, All my best. Throughout our journey in life, we come across various people, they came and went, different paths are taken by each of us, know that you indeed left an indelible mark here at MDJ and those you have touched, wish you all the best in whatever path you choose to follow,

Hope you stop in from time to time

05/06/2012 06:40 PM
VicMac
VicMac  

Betty, relieved to hear that you will not be leaving entirely.

Yay!!! W00t

You are such a big part of this family!

05/06/2012 07:17 PM
TRL
TRL  

Thank you, Betty!

05/06/2012 09:05 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

wildcondor, we go back thru 2 lyme boards and tons of activism work, etc. thanks for stopping by Wink YOU have a wonderful well-organized web site as well.

i'd always heard of your real story being on HEALTH MYSTERY ILLNESSES ?? program; can't remember the name of it; we have the OTHER verson that doesn't carry health so i've never seen it to date!

i look forward in a couple of years to hear you are TREATING lyme/vb patients!! best wishes on your studies so i can hear you ACCOMPLISHED your big goal in life once you got into REMISSION!

lydia, yes, i've left my "indelible mark on mdj and its membership" with my other 19,000+ posts to date. each has learned a wealth of info i have brought here for all.

MANY others have brought wonderful things here for us all to learn by so we can be INFORMED lyme/vector-borne patients and stand up to the drs. who don't know diddly shit about CHRONIC LYME/VB!

lydia, i've also enjoyed your site; very well done! Kissing

thank you vicki, kimberly, and trl for your comments as well.

NOPE, I'M NOT GOING AWAY; just taking a much less active role by leaving the leadership and the 6 yrs. of sending out llmd names to around 40-50,000 folks!

may god bless you all above for taking the time to stop, leave your thoughts, and how i've affectd each of your lives.

best wishes, hugs/prayers always,

bettyg, IOWA ACTIVIST FOREVER Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved