MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/07/2012 07:35 PM

Not sure if right place...but hey I'll ask(page 3)

phoenixreal
phoenixreal  

Oh, don't worry I'll be calling the other doctor too. I just have to have the money which at this time I don't have dime extra to pay out of pocket.

I should be getting a job soon (I graduate this weekend with my master's degree), so as soon as that happens I'll be able to afford it. I am definitely going to have it checked out. Its just too odd not to do so.

I think I've had had thyroid issues for a long time (runs in my family) but it just has never shown up on their test before.

05/07/2012 07:40 PM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4811
VIP Member

~~ OK! I won't worry! Much!

``` Mitchell ```

05/07/2012 11:18 PM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

If you don't have the money to get into an LLMD right this moment, can you at least focus on detoxing for now? Heavy Metals & Neurotoxins

The sooner you start ridding your body of all these toxins, the sooner you will start responding to treatment when you finally do get into see an LLMD. Best wishes!!!

05/08/2012 05:44 AM
phoenixreal
phoenixreal  

Alright folks, thanks so much for the help! I'll be putting in calls to the LLMD I have the number of this week, and hopefully, by the time I get in for an appointment, I'll have better insurance and more money.

Thank you all for the advice and help! You guys are great Smile!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved