MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/29/2012 09:44 AM

new to this game

dewdrop

How do I find out if this doc I have scheduled an appointment with is good for my daughter or I should not waste my time and money going to see them?

04/29/2012 10:33 AM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4811
VIP Member

~~~Hello dewdrop, Welcome!

~~~Start by educating yourself as much as you can before your Dr visit so that you will be acutely aware of your experience with her, knowing ahead of time what it is your Dr should know about this disease as well.

~~~Here is some info to help get you started ...

~ Please click to go here for information and support … ~ http://www.mdjunction.com/mem/117464

``` ~~~from my straight jacket~~~out on a limb~~~lookin like a cocoon~~~hangin by a thread~~~waitin for a butterfly~~~under the moon~~~Lovey-Dovey~~~Mitchell ```

Post edited by: waxby, at: 04/29/2012 10:34 AM

05/02/2012 06:34 PM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

Welcome Dewdrop... Sending my welcome letter via PM. Let us know how we can serve you along this path... Lots of love, Lauren

05/02/2012 06:35 PM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

By the way, if you can let us all know a bit about your doc, but NOT the name... Just use state and initials, people on here--if they know that doc--can give you insights.

Otherwise, you can PM me and let me know who it is. I can check around possibly. OR ask if he/she is ILADS trained, etc. That is the most important part. ILADS, and not IDSA.

All the best,

Lauren

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved