MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/22/2012 10:50 AM

Sauna for detoxing

Lymechic

I have been sick for far too long, like all of us. What can I do to make day-to-day life easier?

I've cut back work hours, hired someone to scrub the house once a month, use the groomer instead of bathing the dogs myself, etc. But I still feel like CRAP.

Are there any supplements or alternative treatments I can use to feel somewhat better? I am seeing a LLMD in PA right now, but he's having a hard time eliminating the severe fatigue.

Does sauna help? I am thinking of buying one and giving it a try. I recently read that near infrared was better than far infrared for detoxing.

Is there a specific unit you have used with good results? I need one under $2,000 - preferably closer to $1,200.

04/22/2012 11:17 AM
lymeontario

Hi lymechic. I just bought a far infrared from costco.

I just did 2 posts on this if you would like to read.

http://lymedout.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/infrared-sauna/

http://lymedout.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/weekly-wrap-up-and- my-new-sauna/

I really think it helps.

04/22/2012 11:47 AM
runner64
runner64  

I like Mercola and I just got this in my mailbox today on infra red saunas and this is what he says to watch for. In regards to EMF. Kind of interesting article.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/ 22/steve-benda-on-saunas-and-emf.aspx

04/22/2012 12:15 PM
Avs1823

there are several people on here that have the "baked potato" sauna. You can find it on ebay for under $200. I don't have one yet, it will be the first thing I purchase when I have the funds.

My dr put me on anti virals a couple of weeks ago to see if we can get my EBV under control which then hopefully will help w the fatigue.

I had a reaction to something the week I started but dr doesn't think it's the meds. so I took 2 weeks off and will try again tomorrow.

Was having a bad week the week I started and had a couple of pb&j sandwiches and a slice of pizza. hadn't glad gluten in months so think it was more that or a combo of the meds and gluten.

Post edited by: Avs1823, at: 04/22/2012 12:16 PM

04/22/2012 04:11 PM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

Won't go without it....It's the only reason I'm alive......

Yes, I just read the Mecola thing...auto email and friend showed it to me.....

I like Mecola for his explaination of things in simple terms..but do not always take him at face value....

last week eggs and bannana's where bad....this week they are important..

I don't know...seems like we are in bed with evil anyways.....

"They" say we shouldn't be takin' all this ABX....cuz that's bad for ya too...

Ok so now....I would not be were I am without that sauna..cuz I don't sweat normal....I NEEDED it to detox....

So I'm supposed to quit......cuz it will give me radiation?

Then what do I do when my body won't get rid of the toxins? Suffer?

Most know.....I swear by the sauna....it's helped me more than I can explain.....will I live to 80 instead of 90? who knows....

JMO

WLk=) ps. the one I use is that cheap under 200 buck one....???

Post edited by: wlkthlne, at: 04/22/2012 04:12 PM

04/22/2012 06:03 PM
i70pb
i70pb  

Inferred Sauna, Penta Water & O3

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved