MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/29/2012 12:03 PM

Why We Can't Heal - the Big Picture(page 7)

tizmo
tizmo  

precious007, there is s a difference between just a pathetic yeast infection and a systemic yeast infection. Do your research. 50-75% of people with systemic yeast infections die. So YEAH I am being serious about it!!!

04/29/2012 12:30 PM
suzyoo
suzyoo  

Tizmo, How do you know when you have systemic yeast?

04/29/2012 01:30 PM
runner64
runner64  

Interesting information Gofigure, from Columbia University's Lyme and Tick Borne Disease Research Center. With the mice, Bb may persist with antibiotic therapy.

That's the second reference I've seen with a similar conclusion but only using doxy. I just found this one last week.

http://www.townsendletter.com/July2010/sapi0710.html

Very complex this is.

Tizmo's right. Is a systemic yeast infection typically signaling something else like chronic illness going on Tizmo?

Or can it be caused with say poor diet, so one becomes sick from systemic yeast with no other chronic illness causing it? I'm curious.

Chronically ill getting systemic yeast infection as many know, this is why I ask between the 2. Aids patients, Lyme people like us etc. Systemic yeast can get really serious.

Post edited by: runner64, at: 04/29/2012 01:42 PM

04/29/2012 04:31 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

suzyoo, basically if you start treating the yeast and you herx bad or see improvement, then you know it's systemic yeast. I tried a lot of things for lyme and until the yeast is gone the lyme treatments won't work. If your using Byron White Formulas that also is a good tester.

I reacted more strongly to the A-FNG (for fungus/yeast) than I did with the A-L Complex (for lyme). Also if you have Biofeedback testing done it will tell you which infection is worst. It showed my yeast was much worse than lyme but the lyme is still definitely an issue as well but needs to be addressed after the yeast.

04/29/2012 05:34 PM
suzyoo
suzyoo  

Hi Tizmo, Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I've been doing A-L since late Oct. My LLMD muscle test me for candida, metals, lyme, and other things every time I see him. I tested highest for metals, but have lowered them by using Zeolite.

A-L has herbs that work on anti-fungal too. So, yes I did herx from the drops just after the first drop. I got up to nine drops twice a day, then I had to drop back down to four drops twice a day, because I was having way too many bad symptoms.

I've been working on the yeast issues since last May, and I have made some improvement thru muscle testing, but I would like to try other ways of testing for it. For instance bioresonance.

It looks like you're on the right track, because unless you can get you yeast down, the abx just make things worse. Wishing you well. Suzy

05/02/2012 03:42 PM
pampe
pampe  
Group Leader

I started working on yeast yesterday.....ugh.

I am sure you are correct about needing to work on that first

06/08/2012 06:13 AM
gofigure

The famous Lyme microbiologist Dr. Holly Ahern has done research that questions whether Doxicycline is the best antibiotic to treat Lyme. I know this flies in the fact of conventional treatment....but her findings are that Doxi tends to drive the spirochetes deeper into the body and into the brain....which may account why so many on antibiotics end up with neurological damage.

Stephen W. Leslie

Author of Healed From Chronic Lyme

Post edited by: gofigure, at: 06/08/2012 06:13 AM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 7 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved