MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/26/2012 12:33 PM

Why We Can't Heal - the Big Picture(page 5)

lymeinmich

Is systemic yeast as hard to diagnose?

I have no yeast typical infections like mouth or vaginal?

I assumed I would see it?

04/26/2012 12:43 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

I have no mouth or vaginal infection present either and yes it is very hard to diagnose. I pretty much diagnosed mine on my own then I went and had BioResonance Testing done by a ND and she confirmed that the yeast load in my body is much higher than my lyme was.

It showed I have 6 different funguses/yeasts currently that my body is dealing with. Diflucan is suppose to be good for systemic yeast but if you want to treat naturally Pau d' Arco, Oil of Oregano, Colloidal Silver, Grape Fruit Seed Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Golden Seal, Barberry, and Peppermint Oil are all good to.

I also use a rife machine and take Syntol AMD to treat the yeast.

04/26/2012 12:45 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

Here is a website that shows a good protocol to follow when treating systemic yeast:

http://beatcandida.blogspot.com/

04/26/2012 01:42 PM
lymeinmich

I have been on Nystatin almost since day 1, over a year ago.

I have a diflucan, but it seems mute to take it with abx right?

I have taken OOO, GSE and OLE on and off throughout treatment for Lyme as well.

I will check out the site, but how long does it take to treat?

04/26/2012 02:13 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

anywhere from 6-12 months. Sometimes longer. You have to really be aggressive with it. I've only been treating it for 6 weeks now and have seen only tiny bits of improvement. I do think taking the diflucan with the antibiotics is a good idea. You can still take the herbs as well so the yeast doesn't mutate and get resistant.

04/26/2012 02:16 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

Yeast does transfer from partner to partner. I feel my yeast really got out of control when my husband and I got together because he is very yeasty.

Yeast can show up all at once. They say, genital infections, jock itch, fungusy toes, dandruff, sinus problems, gunk in throat, sore joints, and brain fog can all be yeast. That's why it is sometimes hard to tell if it is lyme or yeast symptoms.

04/26/2012 02:21 PM
lymeinmich

I wonder how long it is save to take Diflucan, and at what dose?

04/27/2012 10:26 AM
tizmo
tizmo  

My doctor prescribed me 200mg once a day for 2 months. I'm going to break down and start this weekend I think. I don't know how long it is safe to take it though. Even if I can just get my yeast load down I'ld be able to kill the rest with herbs.

04/27/2012 10:39 AM
lymeinmich

If I remember right, diflucan can be hard on the liver?

I took it for 2 weeks I think, and I'd have to look up what dose I took.

I was off abx, and only taking diflucan. I felt good for 2 weeks, then when symptoms started coming back, I got scared and jumped back on abx. Sad

04/27/2012 01:12 PM
sebnova81
sebnova81  

I take 100mg of diflucan a day

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved