MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/02/2012 10:45 AM

Just received Babs treatment supps -

nank59
nank59  

UPS just delivered my new supps for Babs treatment.

Just looked at my dosage requirement and realized that I only have enough for 1/2 month. Eeeks...$82 for 1/2 month!

Going to wait until after Easter to start the treatment.

Have so many things going on this week (not sure how I'm going to hold up) - if I begin a new treatment, could have disastrous effects. Can't afford to be herxing right now.

I REALLY hope this helps!

04/02/2012 11:04 AM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

What supps did you get?

04/02/2012 01:28 PM
Courious

Sounds like Byron White...

Yes, what is the treatment?

04/02/2012 02:00 PM
nank59
nank59  

Pyloricin(Oregano leaf oil, clove leaf oil, ginger root oil, wormwood leaf oil, evening primrose seed oil - all freeze dried.)

Lumbrokinase

04/02/2012 03:04 PM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

Nan, remember to ramp up slowly anyway. So this batch will last you more than 1/2 month as you should never start out at a full dose. Start at 1/4 or so, then after a week, go up to 1/2, etc. Or what your body can handle. Smile

Lauren

04/02/2012 03:11 PM
nank59
nank59  

Thanks for the advice, Lauren. I was planning on taking the plunge and starting out full force.

Didn't know that I should start slowly.

When I started the general Lyme regimen a few months ago, I didn't phase into it. I had major herx for almost a month.

Post edited by: nank59, at: 04/02/2012 03:13 PM

04/02/2012 03:19 PM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

Yep, we herx a lot harder than necessary, and it does us no good. The reason we herx anyway is because our detoxing pathways aren't clear.

(This is an addition to my welcome letter about herxing.)

Herxing: I want people to understand something very important that I learned at a naturopathic doctor's Lyme Conference in March 2012. Herxing happens because our detoxing pathways are not functioning properly.

Herxing actually isn't the goal here, as we once thought it was. Yes, you can gauge how successful things are SOMETIMES by herxing, but not always.

Before anyone jumps into a Lyme complex treatment, they should really do a good detox regimen first, to clear the pathways for the toxins that WILL build in our systems. At least incorporate something into your regimen if you've already started treatment.

1st, detox/cleanse is the colon/gut. A good gentle organic cleanse will help tremendously. Also this is the time to think parasites. A product like Paragone, or Wormwood & Black Walnut will work well.

2nd, move to the organs: liver, kidneys, etc. Milk Thistle is a MUST for the liver, & Dandelion follows so close behind that I take them in the same product. These detox the liver that is probably quite taxed trying to keep up with all of the toxins & meds we are on.

3rd is the cellular level detox. Taking easy steps like juicing (with your clean diet, not a juice fast), drinking water with fresh lemon juice daily, and taking chlorella or chlorophyll will help move the toxins out through the (freshly cleared) bowels.

After you have a cleared pathway, your Lyme treatment will go faster & smoother, typically.

So think about that aspect as well.  It will only help you in the long run.

-----

Hopefully that has shed a little light on that subject. Herxing too hard can do damage to our bodies and unnecessary stress that works against our immune systems. It's not good to herx too much. So please ramp up to full dosages. Smile

You can do this Nan!! I know you can. Wink

Lauren

04/03/2012 02:00 PM
Courious

Yes. Ramping is a must for some of us.

Too many problems to just jump in.

Good luck.

Dr. Klinghardt his info online that talks about steps for detox, gut health etc. Have you got a good system set up yet? There are lots of choices out there.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved