MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/29/2012 11:57 AM

Is it just me, or does A-Bart taste just like...

greenespace
greenespace  

Worchestershire sauce? Good Lord, I feel like pouring it on a sandwich...

Did anyone else notice this as well? I didn't just pay over $100 for snake-oil, did I?? I mean, the bottle I got is a DEAD-Ringer for the tast and smell of Worchestershire sauce.

All I can say is if people will let me know that this is normal, it really works, and that I shouldn't worry, I will feel a LOT better about this recent investment. Smile

Thanks in advance!

03/29/2012 01:49 PM
purpleyogamat
purpleyogamat  
Group Leader

Did you challenge it?

I read the instructions my doctor gave me wrong and only challenged 1 drop of A-Bart. Had a serious herx reaction. So I know for me - it works.

I'm not sure what it smells or tastes like. I have serious sensitivities to alcohol so all I smell is that Dizzy

03/29/2012 02:02 PM
greenespace
greenespace  

I took one drop and felt a little light-headed afterwards, but nothing too bad. If nothing happens, I may write the company about it. Really hoping that this helps with the bart- that seems to be the majority of my symptoms lately.

03/29/2012 03:29 PM
waxby
waxbyPosts: 4811
VIP Member

~~~Hello space,

MDJ “Byron White Formulas Guidance” thread:

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/general-support/2418870-byron-whites-formula- guidance

``` Mitchell ```

03/31/2012 01:54 PM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

You are good. It tastes weird. A-bab tastes weird too I'm told. Wink

03/31/2012 02:10 PM
walkersraven
walkersravenPosts: 552

for me the main taste is the clove and licorice that come out, the alcohol too but if I let it sit for a bit that evaporates ..............different DNA, different taste buds.......

and for you greenespace...........just a word of warning as this is powerful stuff........first three days of a drop twice a day and I thought I owned the world...............then it dropped me to my knees for a week...............it can sneak up on ya!!!!!!!!!!!

in addition to working on the bart it has properties for treating other things as well........i.e. anti-fungal, parasite, microbe in addition to detox so it hits a lot of things in one fell swoop

04/01/2012 10:28 AM
greenespace
greenespace  

This is going to sound amazing, but I've been able to do about 15 drops a day so far with only mild herxing. I will say, I'm thinking a LOT more clearly since I've started this.

I'll keep everyone posted, but I'm really hoping this is the magic bart bullet I've been looking for- hopefully it will help others here, too.

04/02/2012 09:25 AM
kimomile

Oh just be careful, they really do sneak up on you. I challenged with a BAB and thought i was doing great. 4 days later...POW...I had a major anxiety attack and it made my brain fog crazy. It really does build up in the system. Good luck!

04/05/2012 06:39 PM
greenespace
greenespace  

Just an update- it now tastes like cigarette ashes for some reason. Sort of makes me miss the Worchestershire sauce... :

04/06/2012 06:16 AM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

Dizzy Oh Man!!! Yuck!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved