MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/24/2008 01:53 PM

LLMD in Tennessee?

RebeccaLynn
RebeccaLynn  

Does anyone know of an LLMD in Tennesee? If not, in one of the surrounding states?

I don't understand why Tennessee doctors keep telling me that there is no lyme disease in Tennessee?

--- The discussion has been locked ---

01/24/2008 03:07 PM
Julie4848

Love when they say that...My god Lyme is everywhere...Jerks

Julie

01/25/2008 05:44 AM
jaime1978
jaime1978  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

yeah, according to most regular ducs, it's nowhere... HA. I know of a few in PA if that's too far for you to travel, please PM me and I will tell you how to find another closer to you ...there may be one in tenn. I don't know.

02/02/2008 10:07 AM
lymie
ConnieD  

hi rebecca lynn, I'm new to this kind of communcication. Ihope this info helps. I live in Tennessee and I have lyme and coinfections(babesia, erhlichia, bartonella) plus I had two viruses as a result of compromised immune syste. I was misdiagnosed for the last 10 years. My doctors dismissed my symptoms and referred me to a psychiatrist. You can just imagine my frustration. Just when I was feeling pretty helpless, fate matched us to a doctor in Atlanta ,GA. He is an MD who has an alternative clinic. He has treated hundreds of lyme disease patients with great success. I am one of the successes. It took about 8 months to begin to reclaim my life, but it was worth it! I am feeling so much better! I have discontinued all of my prescription medicine including pain pills! It may seem a little awkward to take the alternative route, but I read a lot of books and I did a lot of research on the internet and found that conventional medicine did not have the success rate that I was looking for.(I also did not want to risk infection with an IV antibiotic...our bodies are infected enough.. I'm sure you can identify.) My husband and I made the 3.5 hour trip many times over the summer and it was worth it! Good luck and good health. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. sincerely, lymie(I did not know of a good username, I may change it in the future).Smile

Post edited by: lymie, at: 03/28/2008 10:51

02/25/2011 11:23 AM
kev15

lymie - I am looking for someone to confirm if i have LD or not. I thought that a LLMD would be best suited to do this. I live in Tennessee and would love to know any suggestions of doctors to see here - or if I had to in Atlanta - like you went to. You can also email me at kevster622@juno.com. Thanks so much! - Kev

02/25/2011 03:34 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

kevin,

i sent you names by private message, left side, check there.

BOY, you found a3 yr. old post!! bg

03/21/2011 11:14 PM
BRANARNO9

hello i was needing the dr's names and numbers i live in tennessee and would like to get ahold of one i have some questions about lyme disease thanks brandy

03/22/2011 01:09 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

welcome brandy Smile

are you UNDER 21?

i need to know this as we have KIDS LLMDS FOR UNDER 21 and adults.

have you been diagnosed with lyme or co-infections?

i just sent you my welcome letter full of links/info to get you started on researching your illness.

please edit your post above and show your age IF UNDER 21; or just show you are an adult ok.

then PRIVATE MESSAGE me WITH THE SAME INFO, and state you are needing tenn's onlyllmd in your pm to me since i won't remember our conversation since i talk to SO MANY within 24 hrs.

i'll get back to you ok brandy Smile

bettyg, iowa leader

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved