MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/25/2012 04:19 PM

brain gets set off after eating

cookies16
cookies16Posts: 59

Hi all..... I know I have asked this question before and have personally email people who have experinced this...everytime my husband eats his brain goes crazy, pains in hands, feet, gets irratable. He is neing treated for leaky gut, and on a free everything diet. Anyone else? If so any tips and explannation....thanks..much healing to all

02/25/2012 04:31 PM
stvincent
stvincentPosts: 17

i get the same thing. after eating my blood pressure drops i feel very ill. dr says its dysautonomia from lyme.

he says it will reverse after proper treatment. wish i knew more, but im so sorry for your hubby. best wishes jess

02/25/2012 06:19 PM
cookies16
cookies16Posts: 59

Hi jess...I have heard that too...I am just trying to look for relief for him and you guys...he can't even eat a meal without getting set off...or his cns...does yours..what do you do when you eat? Hugs, nicolle

02/25/2012 06:21 PM
stvincent
stvincentPosts: 17

yes, mine stets off virtually everytime i eat. i have to eat very slowly, and i have to sit still so my vertigo doesnt trigger even more nausea than usual.

after i eat i remain sitting for about 15 minutes to be sure my bp has stabilized enough to walk around. its a pain in the butt-sure wont miss it when its gone!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved