02/25/2012 05:03 PM

SO overwhelmed :'( need to vent(page 2)

sebnova81
sebnova81  

Yeah, I don't know of any controversy.

02/26/2012 01:15 AM
smay17
smay17  

Jojo, I can relate on so many levels and have so many similar symptoms.

I can really empathize with your sense of being overwhelmed in school. I couldn't return for my senior spring semester, I'm just finishing up course work at home. Even that is proving a struggle.

I would get so anxious and so overwhelmed at school that I was often just at a stand still. I'd get behind and more overwhelmed, it was a vicious cycle. I felt like all of the anxiety and stress just made me more sick. Handling the social facet of school on top of the course work is just an insanely difficult load to carry.

I would definitely get tested for strep. Keep in mind our immune systems are busy enough, and that we're very susceptible.

I'm on IV doxy and tindemax now. Were you pulsing the tindemax? My doc is putting me on tinemax Mon-Thur and Rifampin on Fri-Sun to avoid too big of a herx. I'm dying anyways, but partially because I started Nystatin and Diflucan for my candida...so I think I'm herxing from both sides.

Hang in there. I hope you don't have strep :/

Post edited by: smay17, at: 02/26/2012 01:16 AM

02/26/2012 02:13 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

i think i have some answers for you all; just found and posted this earlier tonight:

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/medicine-treatments/3515224-drugsupplement- interactions-in-lyme-disease#3515224

outstanding info there by a dr!

bettyg, leader/iowa activist

02/26/2012 06:42 AM
Jensen16

Detox. We used Welchol to bind toxins in gut so it didn't get reabsorbed. It seemed to help. My kid felt worse if she missed doses, so she was always careful after that to be compliant.

Need to be careful about when to take it, do not take anything else at the same time, or it will get bound up too.

Welchol is described in Dr. Burrascano's "Advanced Topics in Lyme Disease" 16th edition. Betty's probably got it posted under the Forums tab and you can find the free pdf through Google.

Also epsom salt baths helped alot and drinking alot of filtered water.

02/28/2012 05:08 PM
Jensen16

Rhonda, are you goign to a therapist for the coffee enemas?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved