MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/21/2012 09:02 AM

Salt C initial reaction and now...

tekksan

Hi All,

I haven't been formally diagnosed with Lyme but decided to try out the Salt C protocol. After working my way up to about 1tsp of pure Sea Salt and about 4000mg Vitamin C over the course of about a week, I woke up this past Saturday and felt better than I have in years (for that one day). Then I felt like crap again. Is that normal?

Thanks for any input.

02/21/2012 09:08 AM
GWB

Yeah, it's normal, especially if you're not detoxing the die off fast enough. What are you doing to detox the die off and toxins that the salt/c kills?

Gary

02/21/2012 09:44 AM
TRL
TRL  

The same thing happened to me. It was like the first initial impact kills off what is 'available', then more comes out or something. From what I read when I started the treatment, that is typical. Stick with it. I have been doing the protocol since September. (along with Byron White A-Bart now and some other herbals). I wouldn't give up the salt- I think it kills a lot of bad guys.

I am taking 1/4 teaspoon 5 times per day and 5,000 C also 5 times per day.

Good luck!

02/21/2012 10:13 AM
tekksan

I'm drinking lemon juice with water (and lots and lots of water). Also taking some probiotics and some detox tea I bought at Whole Foods. I think I'm going to just stay at the 1tsp (4 gm) of salt and 4000mg of Vit. C. for a while and see what happens. I'm thinking of adding in some other things down the road like Samento, Oil of Oregano, Olive Leaf, etc.

How long after the first "good" feeling does the "bad" feeling last?

TIA.

02/21/2012 11:56 AM
TRL
TRL  

For me, it lasted awhile. The four week herx was worse than the first. After that, it started to get better. I felt stronger, which was great. I started adding things later, it is a journey, for sure!

Good luck.

02/22/2012 11:03 AM
tekksan

any tips on how to detox better?

02/22/2012 12:26 PM
TRL
TRL  

I use a sauna that I bought for about $800. It was the best investment that I have made. If you don't have access to one, hot baths and then putting on fleece when you get out and sit in the steamy bathroom will definately get your sweat on. Nothing like it!

02/22/2012 01:29 PM
nank59
nank59  

How often do you take the 1 tsp of salt and 4,000 mg C?

I haven't done the Salt/C treatment - but am taking 10,000 mg C per day.

02/22/2012 01:55 PM
tekksan

@nank59 - 1 take 1tsp of salt/4000mg vitamin C once per day.

02/22/2012 04:47 PM
ten1988
ten1988  

If you really wanna kill them all you cant be afraid to do more salt. Just be careful, but I think our bodies can handle this much pure salt as long as we are drinking lots of water. 10-12 glasses a day at least. For anyone suffering with this disease, our bodies will use up all the salt we give it.

I am a true believe of lymephotos.com (check out their salt/c protocol) Im not sure how equivalent 1 tsp of salt is to their doses.

This I think though may be the real cure of this illness. Antibiotic treatment first to kill off as much bacteria as we can, then salt/c to kill the parasitic/worm forms of the illness and rejuvinate the immune system.

Antibiotics alone will not rid you of this illness. Theres a lot more to it than that, in my own opinion. Its complex, and until you treat it with complex treatments will there be anyone feeling completely well.

Anything the bacteria damaged along the way, thyroid, liver, everything needs to be attended to as well. Milk thistle for liver cleansing. Everything must be accounted for. Only then is one able to regain complete wellness. It can be done and I KNOW it can be.

Keep upping your dose of salt, drink lots of water, and you will keep getting better.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved