MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/14/2012 09:46 PM

Breast pain / HERX?????????

jomomma

I just started meds for Bart and last night (about 4 days in) I started herxing.

I figured as much & welcomed it because I knew we were on the right track.

My question is will a herx with bart cause horrible breast pain. For you ladies, kind of like when your pregnant or after having a baby?

I am not really right in my head today & my vision is blurry so I can't really read much, I tried looking for it, & it was too much to sort through.

I remember seeing something about one of the co infections causing milk production, so that is why I was wondering if this could be from the herx or if I should consider a different kind of Dr's apt.

My poor baby girl is on the a-bart & she is starting to herx too..

Makes me so sad, she is more of a fighter than me, thank God for that!

(I do know now why He made her so stubborn...)

01/15/2012 09:07 PM
mem6583

bumping this to the top, looks like it was missed

01/15/2012 09:11 PM
mem1605

I was having breast pain as a symptom when my doc was trying to figure out what was wrong with me (before my lyme diagnosis). I even had a mammogram (I'm 29, fyi). The doc said there are lymph nodes in the breasts so they can hurt with lyme and other illnesses.

01/16/2012 07:22 AM
jomomma

Thank you guys!

01/16/2012 12:32 PM
mem1605

Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved