01/06/2012 01:55 PM

Allicin for Yeast

jlip75

Post edited by: jlip75, at: 03/24/2014 11:06 AM

01/06/2012 04:55 PM
Weasy
Weasy  
VIP Member

Allicin from what I understand has some antifungal properties. I've never personally used it for dealing with candida but I hear it can be quite effective.

I do know that raw garlic is best and supposedly garlic tablets aren't too effective. Oh yeah and heating garlic destroys the Allician.

I got to ask but does your diet consist of sugar and yeast? If so, you have to cut them out because it's like throwing gasoline into a fire.

The sugar and yeast feed the candida.

01/07/2012 07:49 AM
jlip75

Post edited by: jlip75, at: 03/24/2014 11:05 AM

01/07/2012 08:15 AM
workingal
workingal  

Jlip~

I was taking candida yeast management by NSI (or candex same ingredients but costs more) and it was helping me. My Dr also gave me Fluconazole which helped me a WHOLE lot!!

http://naturalcandidacleansing.com/ Enzymes_For_Candida_Yeast.html

I know this is not what you were asking about but I thought I would add it anyway.

01/07/2012 10:35 AM
Weasy
Weasy  
VIP Member

Jlip.. I can guarantee you that fresh garlic will not smell any less Pinch

Ok cool, so you know what you need to eat!

It's funny and sad you mention an allergy to nuts because I can't tolerate almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts since getting Lyme.

I recently bought unpasteurized almonds from Italy because you can't buy them in the United States. I'm seeing how I feel after eating them.

05/08/2012 02:16 PM
ajg33nyc

Allicin is powerful stuff, and YES it work's on yeast for sure. I am on Dr Zhang's protocol and he uses the allicin to treat bart his stuff is no joke :-0

Just be careful can u could herx just by killing off yeast. Also if you are treating bart it will intensify you symtom's

05/08/2012 02:25 PM
lymeinmich

I have been looking for a High Allicin product to replace Zhangs.

I do not know if one exists.

Zhangs is the most potent but cost $40 for a 10 day supply.

Most of the Garlic products out there have little to no Allicin.

I read that the Odorless ones are not effective because Allicin is the property that causes the odor.

Also read that the ones that list different versions of Allicin like Allisin, etc are not good either and do not have the medicinal properties??

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved