Ask a Question
06/28/2007 06:08 AM

Betty Gs CHRONIC LYME Story

roy
roy  
Admin
I'm an Advocate

Hello friends,

we've published a new article by Betty G, her personal story.

Betty Gs CHRONIC LYME Story

I think its a great article for anyone who has an interest in Lyme Disease, I hope others would want to share their story as well.

thanks Betty G !!!

07/01/2007 08:29 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

[size=4][/size]Roy,

THANK YOU for posting my personal story of lyme! I didn't know it was up yet.

In the future when you have the DARKER print available, could you make my story darker since for my low vision, neuro lyme eyes; it was very hard to read in spite of the larger font size print! Thanks my friends!

Now, I hope others will add their stories! THERE IS HOPE; you have to be determined and mad as hell that you won't let this disease take you to the gutter!! Get your support here or from family/friends/whoever will provide it to you.

Stay around POSITIVE folks; avoid NEGATIVE AT ALL COSTS!

Have a happy July 4th with family/friends, drive carefully and BUCKLE UP! I want to talk to you all some more ok!! Smile Kissing [b]

Post edited by: Bettyg, at: 07/01/2007 10:30

04/26/2011 01:54 PM
mem212

Thanks Bettyg for sharing ur story. My thoughts & prayers r with u. ((Hugs)) Michelle

04/26/2011 02:48 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

michelle, thank you very much. there is more to my story and can be found in my LENGTHY "PROFILE"!

I TRY TO UPDATE IT AS THINGS HAPPEN.

many things on mytestings, labs, i typed inGREAT DETAIL so others new to this whole journey could learn about this ahead of time and know more than what i did when i started my OFFICIAL LYME journey july 2004 after almost 35 yrs. being misdiagnosed.

so if you want to learn more, just click on my name here on left side will take you to my profile.

again, thanks for takign the time to look me up in a different area Smile

bettyg, iowa lyme leader/activist

04/26/2011 03:49 PM
Julie4848

Post edited by: Julie4848, at: 04/26/2011 04:01 PM

04/26/2011 03:56 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

betty's detailed reply back on what i took: abx/supplements, and what meds i'm on today, 4-26-11

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support- forums/general-support/2677032-to-betty-g

julie, i just now finished updating your post to me inquiring ... talk about timing Smile hugs

bettyg,iowa leader

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved