MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/27/2011 03:35 PM

strange herx symptoms

tizmo
tizmo  

Everytime I use my rife machine, the next day I'm herxing. I get a bad taste in my mouth with raw upper gums in my mouth, my lungs vibrate, I cough and feel like dying.

I use to get this exact reaction when I was hungover about 6 months before I got really sick. No one can explain it. Does anyone else have these symptoms when they are herxing?

My chiropractor thought maybe it was from vitamin B's being depleted but he wasn't sure.

When I herx from antibiotics I just get the bad taste in the mouth and swollen lymph nodes and extremely sore back and joints.

12/27/2011 03:48 PM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Hi Tizmo-

It sounds to me like your kidneys are taking the brunt of things and not eliminating properly..it could be an ammonia issue..

Bad taste in the mouth, coughing, malaise,and feeling like you're hungover are ammonia..and the swollen lymph nodes and sore back and joints are the kidneys..

The back up of urea in the kidneys causes the ammonia to build up..work on detoxing the kidneys more.

The Pekana Drainage line has a good one for kidneys, Renelix I believe the name is..I used that line for a while.

Here's a link about kidney disorder..

http://www.ehow.com/about_5329513_symptoms-kidney- dysfunction.html

Early Symptoms

According to the National Institute for Health, initial symptoms include fatigue, feeling ill constantly, headaches, nausea or vomiting, weight loss, itchiness of the skin, and frequent hiccups.

Other Signs

Sometimes kidney dysfunction manifests in non-abdominal ways such as chronic bad breath, emotional agitation, unexplained paleness, discolored fingernails, loss of appetite or weight, and excessive nighttime urination and/or general thirst.

Later Signs

If left untreated, early symptoms may progress into later symptoms which include blood in the stool, decreased alertness or sensation, seizures, muscle cramps, decreased urine flow and easy bruising. At this point your tissues are being damaged by the waste material left in the blood stream by dysfunctional kidneys.

***I'm not saying you have kidney failure or anything like that..I think the rife machine causes a big enough die-off to overtax your kidneys..

Blessings to you.

peace-kim

Post edited by: fabajenna, at: 12/27/2011 04:08 PM

Post edited by: fabajenna, at: 12/27/2011 04:09 PM

12/27/2011 05:05 PM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Hi Tizmo-

Here's one more link that will talk about Candida this time, and kidneys..and other options to consider..intestinal bacteria could be a source, but if it's only when you herx, I tend to lean more towards the yeast/ammonia and kidney theory.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Bad+Breath

Patient discussion about Bad Breath.

Q. How to get rid of bad breath? My wife complains that I have bad breath. How can I get rid of it?

A. Consider that candida infection can make your breath worse. You might try cutting down on sugar and carbs.

"Bad breath can also be caused by a candida (yeast infection), you may have a constant white furry tongue. Look at cutting down your intake of sugars and processed foods, as well as those containing yeast. - Search for Anti-Candida diet on a search engine for more info"

Q. What causes bad breath? I have bad breath for a long time. What causes it?

A. Here are some causes of bad breath:

A Dry mouth- Saliva helps cleanse and moisten your mouth. A dry mouth enables dead cells to accumulate on your tongue, gums and cheeks. These cells then decompose and cause odor.

Dry mouth naturally occurs during sleep. It's what causes "morning breath." Dry mouth is even more of a problem if you sleep with your mouth open. Some medications as well as smoking can lead to a chronic dry mouth, as can a problem with your salivary glands.

Some Diseases can also cause bad breath- Chronic lung infections and lung abscesses can produce very foul-smelling breath.

Other illnesses, such as some cancers and certain metabolic disorders, can cause a distinctive breath odor.

Kidney failure can cause a urine-like odor, and liver failure may cause an odor described as "fishy."

People with uncontrolled diabetes often have a fruity breath odor. Chronic reflux of stomach acids from your stomach (gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD)

peace-kim

Post edited by: fabajenna, at: 12/27/2011 05:09 PM

12/27/2011 05:08 PM
mem6583

Hi tizmo --

My herxes tend to be all over the place - I'm not sure there are "usual" symptoms for mine. Seems to depend on where the bacteria have thought it was a good day to die.

Great links Kim! You are such a fount of knowledge.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved