MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/10/2011 07:47 PM

Full Moon & No Herx!!!

RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

Every month, 2-3 days before the "New & Full" moon, I always cycle/herx. Today is the full moon & I have not herxed yet. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel the greatest but I'm not cycling/herxing.

Maybe all the treatments, meds, supplements, detoxing & dieting has finally started to pay off. I'm not saying I'm cured, just maybe on my way to recovery, who knows.

I was so upset when I posted about 1-2 weeks ago & all that garbage was coming out of my body. I guess everything was dying off & just needed to get out of me.

I might have a cycle again in the future, but for right now I'll take my 1st cycle/herx free full moon & cherish it!!!!

The old timer's on here may remember that not long ago, I was ready to throw in the towel & just give up. Those were some of the darkest times/days of my life. I wanted to thank all of you for being there for me when I needed it the most.

And to all you "Newbies" (& some old timers too) that are suffering right now

please know that it can & does get better. When your at your worst, remember that others were/are in the same place you are & there are people who have gotten better (well, at least some what anyways)

11/10/2011 07:53 PM
neska

raven it is a full moon tonight....so go sit in the tub of epson salt....best time to detox is a full moon but better yet a new moon.....

that is where i am heading to right now!!!!!! so good night all!

11/10/2011 07:56 PM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

Girl, I detox in the tub every chance I get. No need to remind me. I'm headed there just as soon as I get off the computer. LOL!!!

11/11/2011 05:10 AM
PosionIvy
PosionIvy  

Raven, I'm so happy you are beginning to see progress! You have been through quite an ordeal, I'd live to read your book someday. You have been through such severe symptoms/herxing, yet you're the first one to speak up in support of someone else suffering. Please enjoy this time, do something really nice for yourselfSmile! We love you, Girl!!

Ivy

11/11/2011 05:45 AM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Raven , I am very happy for you!Smile

You're on your way my friend...your journey is taking a new twist..enjoy the new turn of events, they are a blessing.

peace-kim

11/11/2011 10:05 AM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

Thanks guys!!! You have no idea how wonderful it has been to not flare up/herx these past couple of days. I always dreaded the "New & Full Moon", knowing I would most likely be bed ridden to sever symptoms.

I'm sitting here looking at my mess of a house right now. Things have really gone down hill here in the last 6 months, cleaning being one of the major issues, seeing as I was too sick to clean or even complain about it to my DH & kiddos for not keeping things up.

I want to scrub this house down, from top to bottom right now but WHOA.... let's not get "CRAZY" or anything just yet!!! LMAO. I don't want to overdo anything & send myself back into a downward spiral (no pun intended) The house can wait a little longer. If I've learned anything from this long, painful ordeal... my health & well being comes 1st!!!

I still have some major endocrine issues I'm dealing with & will be for the rest of me life but I honestly feel that as long as I focus on that, everything else will fall into place over time.

A person's body & CNS is connected by their endocrine system. If you support/take care of your endocrine system it will support/take care of your entire body, physically, mentally, spiritually. That's my belief, anyways.

Ivy, that's so funny that you said something about me writing a book. I was laying in bed last night & that thought was going through my head. No lie!!! I'm just not a very good writer, is all but I would love to put everything I've gone through down into words for other's to read.

I plan on going out to dinner with my DH & some friends tonight. 1st. time in I can't tell you when that I have been out. I guess I'll just have a salad but I'm going to bring my "Braggs" salad dressing just to be on the safe side. (hehe)

11/11/2011 10:15 AM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

Hey ! you go and enjoy yourself!..and if you write that book..I want the first signature!Wink

Wlk=Cool

11/11/2011 10:16 AM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

Have a wonderful night out tonight Raven...

Enjoy each and every moment to it's fullest!Smile

peace-kim

11/12/2011 12:28 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

doug, we can't ALL be first in line for her autographed book or CAN WE? Laughing Sick

hope you enjoyed your evening out like old "normal" times.

hugs/prayers,

bettyg, leader

11/12/2011 05:22 AM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

Alright, simmer down ya, simmer down!!! I all fairness, Doug, Betty is the one who will get the 1st. signed copy, since she was the one who helped DX me. If it wasn't for her, I never would have known what I was trying to treat.

It hard to get better when you don't know what your fighting.

Betty, remember when I wrote about the chunk of fibers coming out of my hip that was the width & length of my pinky finger? That stuff was in my hip for 23 yrs. from a military shot I received. Once I finally got that out of me, things started to get better for me. I guess as long as it was in me, I was never going to get any better. Thank you!!!

As for last night, I went out & had a great time. Slept like a baby & woke up about a 1/2 hr. ago. Only issue, Hypoglycemia. I had one bite of dessert, I should have know better. Oh well, it happens.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved