MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/15/2011 02:31 PM

Needing some help!!!

adsims
adsims  

I went to see a LLMD a few weeks ago and I've received my results. I really don't understand the results, even though she explained them to me. Maybe someone can help me out a little:

1) Ehrlichia (IGG) <1:64 & (IGM)<1:20

2) Babesia Microti (IGG) <1:64

4) Babesia Microti (IGM) <1:20

5) Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever 1:64

6) Q Fever (IGG) 1:64

7) Lyme Disease: Reactive to band 41 (?)

8) Epstein Barr: (IGG) >5.00

The reading states that I've had past infection of RMSF. The Dr said that I've come into contact with these viruses but immune system fought them. She started me on Doxycycline 200 mg twice daily and Ramifin 300 mg twice daily.

10/15/2011 09:35 PM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

NEEDS FEEDBACK ON CO-INFECTION TESTING RESULTS; can you help her too?

hi andrea,

i can help you on lyme disease testing only; the numbers on co-infections are greek to me; sorry; but this will get your post to the top for those coming on tonight MAYknow because they have co-infections; i don't.

western blot/lyme .... did you have any INDermined? if yes, tell us the numbers please Wink

NO NEGATIVE NOS. THOUGHT ok.

41: Flagella or tail. This is how Borrelia burgdorferi moves around, by moving the flagella. Many bacteria have flagella.

This is the most common borreliosis antibody.

i'll send your link to a couple of people with co-infection expertise to see if they would stop by if they are feeling to be on the boards ok. Wink

hugs/prayers

bettyg

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved