MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/10/2011 05:10 PM

Lyme database

rburrillo
rburrillo  

Does anyone have a PDF of Tom Grier's "Lyme on the Brain" or "My Story"?

Also, is there anyplace on here where we can post research articles that we find? I'm starting to amass quite a few...

10/11/2011 02:54 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

rb,

i have all of tom's LYME ON THE BRAIN in full in LYME FACTS FORUM; look for it; not pdf but entire contents and broken up by me with his approval; all 6 parts of it!

there's a link to his story as well somewhere; use our search feature to find it.

would you send me 1 link of your research, then i'll tell you specifically where it should be posted; yes, i post thigns daily here.

bettyg, iowa activist, head leader, llmd coordinator

10/11/2011 09:45 AM
rburrillo
rburrillo  

I don't know if I can get an active link - most of them are research articles that require access to EBSCO or El Sevier.

Here's a list:

Bhate and Schwartz 2011: "Lyme Disease Part I - Advances and Perspectives." Journal of the American Academy of Dermitology

Bhate and Schwartz 2011: "Lyme Disease Part II - Management and Prevention." Journal of the American Academy of Dermitology

Burroscano 2008: "Diagnostic Hints and Treatment Guidelines for Lyme and Other Tick Borne Illnesses." Advanced Topics in Lyme Disease

Owen 2006: "Is Lyme Disease Always Poly Microbial? - The Jigsaw Hypothesis." Medical Hypotheses

Stricker and Johnson 2011: "Lyme Disease - The Next Decade." Infection and Drug Resistence

Grier 2000: "The Complexities of Lyme Disease." Excerpt from Lyme Disease Survival Manual, 2000, Duluth MN

10/11/2011 10:05 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

rb, thanks for copying what you did below,

they would be posted in LYME FACTS FORUM, but FIRST make sure we don't already have them there or on the board elsewhere by USING SEARCH FEATURE, upper right hand corner:

type in the name of study and add IN LYME BOARD click enter. go past ads, skim what shows up; click on ones that sound like what you're looking for and read post ok.

DO THIS FOR EACH BEFORE STARTING A NEW POST IN LYME FACTS ok;

some of these sound familiar to me, but i made a note on burrascao ok Wink

here's your next assignment if you chose....MISSION IMPOSSIBLE phrase from what i can remember. lol Wink betty

Here's a list:

Bhate and Schwartz 2011: "Lyme Disease Part I - Advances and Perspectives." Journal of the American Academy of Dermitology

Bhate and Schwartz 2011: "Lyme Disease Part II - Management and Prevention." Journal of the American Academy of Dermitology

Burroscano 2008: "Diagnostic Hints and Treatment Guidelines for Lyme and Other Tick Borne Illnesses." Advanced Topics in Lyme Disease; I'LL SAVE YOU TIME ON THIS ONE; we've got that one here/elsewhere!! our bible for lyme/co-infection diseases written by the guru!! bg

Owen 2006: "Is Lyme Disease Always Poly Microbial? - The Jigsaw Hypothesis." Medical Hypotheses

Stricker and Johnson 2011: "Lyme Disease - The Next Decade." Infection and Drug Resistence

Grier 2000: "The Complexities of Lyme Disease." Excerpt from Lyme Disease Survival Manual, 2000, Duluth MN

bettyg, iowa activist, head leader, llmd coordinator

10/11/2011 10:36 AM
mem6583

Those sound like great articles! Wonder if you can pdf and share somehow.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved