[b]

Been herxing bad this full moon

Last moon felt great. ??

Anyone else suffering thiss one.

10/10/2011 04:28 PM
WiscLamLymie
WiscLamLymie  
Group Leader

Well I haven't begun treatment yet, but tonight my legs decided not to work correctly as I was walking down the street. It was the first real "walking" I had done all day...

I looked like an idiot. Legs bowing out, ankle rolling/bending outwardly, knees not wanting to work, quads not firing when they should have, so knees were buckling, etc. etc. etc. Oh and the turtle pace. Gotta love that.

I can't imagine what herxing will be like under a full moon. But I looked up at the moon when I was outside and thought, yep, this is no coincidence!

Love to all!!!

10/10/2011 04:51 PM
tizmo
tizmo  

I'm doing horrible last night and today. I think I just might die in my sleep tonight. After doing all naturals the last 5 months, I decided to give in and go back on antibiotics tomorrow when I see my LLMD. I saw no improvement in the last 5 months on the remedies so I guess I don't have a choice. It's either that or die.

10/10/2011 05:27 PM
Weasy
Weasy  
VIP Member

@Beenslymed - Sorry to hear about the herx.. Don't forget to detox if you can to lessen it.

I was going to up my dose of Olive Leaf today but I didn't have the guts to.

@Tizmo - What is your natural protocol?

10/12/2011 01:16 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

hugs and prayers to you all.

i believe i've been lucky; not felt full moon, but i love looking at it each night. Kissing

bettyg, head leader, llmd coordinator/activist

10/12/2011 02:07 AM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

I always seem to herx about 2-3 days before the "NEW & FULL" moon. The full moon is far worse than the new moon.

I don't call myself the Raven "LUNA"-tic for nothing... LOL!!!

10/12/2011 03:06 AM
terezana
terezana  

Raven thank for the info for MYCOPLASMA and CHLAMYDIA Pneu i have that on top of Lyme bartonella and babesiia but the Myco is hard to kill please you use fresh horseradish or mix thank you Jana

10/12/2011 05:51 AM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

Just plain Horseradish. You can by the root & grate it or most stores have it already grated in the seafood dept.

I put it in veggie mayo, salad dressing, hummus (whatever).

10/12/2011 08:06 AM
mem6583

Last month I herxed at the full moon BIG TIME. This month, I herxed a week ago.

I feel pretty good today, only a slight increase in fatigue and other symptoms today.

Sending hugs to everyone who is having a hard time today. You will make it through. Be good to yourself, take a detox bath if possible, and maybe take some extra chlorella to bind the toxins so they can be excreted.

10/12/2011 09:15 AM
mem6583

OK, I may have spoken too soon - seem to be having a bunch of symptoms kicking in. Really sore neck, major brain fog, joints wacking out, tingling getting bad in my fingers.

Guess I'm joining the party Tongue Detox bath tonight if I can swing it!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved