MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/09/2011 10:34 AM

NAET

lilylooloo

Anyone else tried NAET? I didn't know that I had allergies pre-Lyme, but after Lyme I got to the point where I was struggling to breathe more often than not. My LLMD suggested allergies so I tried NAET, which proved to be amazing. I have only done one treatment and not only is my breathing better but I also have more energy.

The woman who did the treatments has Lyme herself, as does her whole family and she had come across this technique in her daughter's journey through Lyme.

10/09/2011 02:25 PM
goobered
goobered  

NAET did WONDERS for me! I was allergic to almost all vegetables and to the fruits I like. It looked like I was going to have to have a junk food diet for a while! LOL

It took many sessions, but that was over 3 years ago and I am still good! All except for Brocolli. She could never get me past that one!

But as it turns out, I have a methylation problem. Brocolli is an issue if you have methylation (part of detoxing) problems. Oh well... there are lots of other good veggies!

10/10/2011 04:48 AM
Bettyg

VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

what's NAET? PLEASE explain; thanks so much.

bettyg, head leader, etc.

10/10/2011 06:07 PM
lilylooloo

It's called Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique. I guess it's a combination of accupressure and homeopathy. Basically they do muscle strength testing to determine what you're sensitive to and then clear you of the allergies via the accupressure and maybe also energy medicine. I have no idea how it works really, and scientifically it doesn't seem to make sense, but Lyme disease has taught me to question science. I'm sure you could find a better description online.

10/10/2011 07:00 PM
goobered
goobered  

Mine was acupuncture and not acupressure, but same concept. Muscle testing is also called Applied Kinesiology and is weird, but it works!

The FDA outlawed machines that actually show the electrical activity change, like an EKG, with testing foods/meds/supplements. They use them in Mexico.

It is pretty cool! I have read Dr. Nambudripad's book, but I still do not understand it!

Oh, well...at least it works!

10/10/2011 07:06 PM
DBUtopia

When I was initially infected ( 12-13 year ago and have been re-infected 3 times since) I was treated via NAET. Saved my life!!!! Doctors did not diagnosis me; NAET practitioner did and sent me for my first titer. He cleared the Lyme; I mean CLEARED it. Unfortunately, he retired and I was reinfected. For nearly 10 years I was symptom free due to the clearing done with that NAET practitioner. If you have a reputable practitioner in your area I say try it. I was reinfected last October and now am having a lot of Neuro symptoms from the Bart. Miss My NAET guySad Just heard about one in Orlando FLA. I am going to try. I'll let you know if she turns out to be the "real deal".

10/11/2011 06:12 PM
lilylooloo

I don't know where you are but mine is very knowledgable about Lyme through personal experience. Message me if you want the details.

10/06/2012 06:30 AM
tigerlily83

I am also looking at NAET - does anyone have any recent experience you can share?

10/06/2012 08:03 AM
yosemites

NAET turned me around w/pollen allergies and asthma. I didn't seem to have the usual sensitivities to the most "popular" things that cause problems. Like DBUtopia, my practioner is gone (passed away in his 80's - practicing until his death.) As with any field (not just medicine) - there are those who are exceptional at what they do and others who aren't!

It is strange, but . . . it worked wonders for me! LOVE IT!

10/06/2012 08:30 AM
newcreature

Yep. Cleared my kids allergies and started to clear mine - had to move in the middle of treatments. Had lost 10-12 pounds just because my body wasn't inflamed from allergies.

I miss my NAET practitioner too Sad

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved